𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 & 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝟎𝟓

*ੈ‧₊˚

I groan when I feel hands nudging me, through squinted eyes I can see that the sun has barely even risen it's so early.

A loud gasp leave me when I see a dishevelled looking Pansy with a frantic look on her face.

"What the hell Pansy?" I croak, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes and readjust to my surroundings.

To my left Theo was sleeping soundly and to my right in the next bed over, Daphne and Blaise were curled up together.

Pansy grabs my hand and begins to drag me over to her.

"Bloody hell!" I yelp as she continue to pull me out of the dorm, "Pansy tell me what's going on before you snap my wrist off!" I protest as she stops in the common room.

Draco is sitting on the couch with a tired look on his face.

Pansy whips her head over to me before pointing a accusing finger in the blondes direction, "This fucking idiot finished in me." She whined.

My mouth hangs wide in disbelief at their stupidity.

"You're kidding." I mutter shaking my head.

It was way too early for this right now.

This had to be some weird dream, "What time is it?" I ask.

Pansy looks like she's on the verge of hyperventilating, "Who cares!" She cries, "We need to go to Hogsmeade and get a Contraceptive potion, like right now!"

I stare at her bewildered, "Draco what the fuck?" My head whips over to the blonde who's silent, "What is wrong with you?" I utter.

Draco narrows his eyes, "I'm sorry!" He exclaims, "But when you're girlfriend is insisting that it's fine and whatnot..you get the idea that it's fine!"

I rub my temples as the two begin to launch into a full argument about who was right in this situation.

Merlin would need to save all of us if there was a mini Pansy and Draco running around.

I look at the two of them arguing, Pansy getting louder and Draco getting angrier  and roll my eyes, "Okay stop." I say sternly.

"Your girlfriend is an idiot, Draco." I state, "And you just went along with it!" I exclaim.

Draco looks at me with a glare before admitting defeat, "I know." He admits.

"You both are idiots," I state clearly, "No arguments, just acceptance."

Pansy starts to panic, "What if I get pregnant?!" She yells.

"Calm down." I mutter, "Draco and I will go to Hogsmeade and get the potion and you just..I don't know..lay upside down or something."

Pansy nods and runs off leaving me and Draco in the common room.

"Well let's go." I mutter exasperated.

*ੈ‧₊˚

Hogsmeade at this time of the day was peaceful, shops were just beginning to open their doors for the day, the air was crisp and there was a lack of obnoxious people.