𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟏𝟐

*ੈ‧₊˚

I rest my chin on the palm of my hand, dozing in and out of daydreaming while Snape prattles on about how we're all idiots, embarrassments to Slytherin and our family names and how we're going to wash all the filthy cauldrons for the next two hours.

In reality, I'd probably care more about how I'm spending my Saturday morning but Theo is sitting next to me and I'm thinking about all the ways I want to hex him.

From the way he hasn't said a single word to me, I'm betting he speculates that I'm still fuming about what happened yesterday.

Aleksander isn't even in detention with us today because the nurse cornered him in the infirmary till his head is fully recovered.

I glance out of the peripheral vision at Theo, his eyes are boring into Snapes drawling figure at the front of the room.

His face only makes me angrier.

I had wanted to sit with Enzo or Mattheo originally, but I suspect that the two knew I would eventually rip Theo a new one and they wanted a front row seat to the shit show, so they quickly paired off and left me with him.

Evil bastards.

But they were wrong, though Theo had pissed me off, I was planning to give him the cold shoulder until he grew up and apologized to Aleksander.

I didn't know who he thought he was at all. Almost kissing me and then telling me it was a mistake and he got caught up in the moment and then knocking the guy I'm going out with off a broom?!?

There was no bloody way I was letting him get away with it.

Finally, Snape's long winded speech comes to a close and with one last scathing look he slams the door shut and we get to cleaning.

"This is so fucking gross." Pansy complains, a gag getting stuck in her through mid statement while she eyes the cauldron in front of her.

I eye my own, there's something green at the bottom. Knowing Snape and how evil he can be sometimes, I'm betting these were cauldrons from potions that went wrong.

Theo and I work in silence. He can deal with me angry, that was tried and true, but silent?

Unusual for me. I wasn't silent very often.

That's how you knew I was seething.

After a moment of the two of us just standing next to each other awkwardly, both eyeing the cauldron in front of us, I begin to tie my hair up.

The longer we took to finish this, the longer Snape was going to keep us trapped in this stuffy classroom.

Theo and I simultaneously work in silence, neither of us saying anything to break the obvious tension.

I didn't want to speak to him, and he either was afraid to say anything that may elicit my rage or he held the same sentiment towards me at the moment.

Pompous git.

Two hours and several disgusting cauldrons later we're all finally done. Everyone is tired, Pansy is itching for a shower at this point and Draco is glowing with irritation.