𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 | 𝟏𝟒

*ੈ‧₊˚

I spin around to face Mattheo who is lounging across my bed lazily while blowing smoke from his cigarette out of his mouth.

Against my body I'm holding a black cable knit sweater, "What about this?" I ask him with a conflicted expression on my face.

His eye flicker toward my hands for a moment before returning them back to stare at the ceiling, "With the skirt?" He asks.

"Yeah, the skirt." I reply, glancing at the short black pencil skirt I have found across the desk chair.

He hums, "But don't you want to do that girl thing where you get cold so he has to give you his jacket or whatnot?" Matthew asks pointedly, turning to face me with a grin.

I groan flinging the sweater onto the ever growing pile of discarded clothes on the floor.

Daphne was going to kill me, she had just cleaned the dorm earlier. You'd think we'd all keep it fairly tidy but 3 girls in a room together is a shit storm.

"It looks good E, you look good in everything you wear." Mattheo teases.

I shush him, "This is not the time to flirt with me!" I huff, moving to dig around my wardrobe for another top.

It had took me an hour to even settle on wearing a skirt, and that I wasn't even really set on.

Mattheo sighs, "Dude didn't Enzo say he'd be here like ten minutes ago?" He questions, turning to face me again.

I just shrug in response, too distracted by the fashion disaster I was having right now. I needed to look good for this date with Aleksander tomorrow and since Pansy and Daphne were both out, I was left to fend for myself.

As if on cue Enzo strolls into the room, his eyes widening at the messy pile of clothes on the ground before moving to sit on Pansy's bed.

"Hey guys!" He greets enthusiastically.

"Hey Enzo," I greet with a half-hearted smile, trying to keep my frustration in check.

Mattheo smirks, lifting an eyebrow, "Oh look Enzo, you've arrived just in time to witness a fashion crisis."

Enzo chuckles, glancing around the room, "I see the usual chaos is in full swing here."

I roll my eyes, deciding to ignore Mattheo, "Well, chaos aside, I need your opinion. What do you think about this skirt with..." I hold up a dark green cardigan that belongs to Daphne, "...this top?"

He studies the combination for a moment, his lips pursed in thought before he moves to study the clothes in the pile on the floor.

"I like the black sweater better but honestly Evie whatever you wear I'm sure Aleksander will think you look great." He says genuinely, picking up and passing the sweater to me.

I sigh and turn to Mattheo with a 'what do you think' expression.

For the first time since he'd arrived in my dorm he sat up and gave me full attention, "E, like Enzo and I said you're going to look great no matter what." He reassures.