23. twenty-three

☆---•°○°•---☆

wounded love completed 500k reads and I can't be more happy 😭
Thank you so much everyone for this. I'm so grateful that you all are showering this book with so much love.

And I changed the cover of the book 🫶 I hope you're liking it.

Now, read the chapter. It might be a filler chapter but things will be getting intense in future 🫡

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading ❤️

"Hmm, this is your gift." Reyaan handed her a box after Aadhya tied him Rakhi. She immediately opened it and found a book.

"Wow. You got me the first copy of this book and that too, signed by the author itself." She squealed in happiness and hugged her brother, who smiled and patted her head.

"Thank you so much."

"And Mahi, this is your gift." Reyaan handed her a huge square box.

"Woah, what's in this. This seems heavy as well." Mahi opened it and gasped.

"Camera, tripod stand as well- "

"Yeah, you need to shoot your vlogs and videos right, so I got you new equipments." Squeling in happiness, she hugged him as well.

"Okay ab sab ho gya to khana khaye?" Sheetal asked them all who nodded their head.

(Should we eat now?)

"Kya bna Hai?" Aadhya asked, keeping her book aside before getting up from the couch.

(What's cooked?)

"Everything that's prepared with Capsicum." Reyaan teased who sulked looking at him.

"Papa." She whined.

"Chhod na use, I think he has lost his mind since Aditi isn't here." Mohit commented since Aditi went to her parents house directly from the hospital since her mother wanted.

(Leave him.)

Aayansh chuckled hearing his father-in-law's comment while Reyaan let out a gasp.

"Tu bda has rha, Tera bhi time aayega jab biwi se dur rahna padega" Reyaan rolled his eyes.

(You're laughing too much. Wait for the time when you have to live away from your wife.)

"Meri biwi ka mayka 500km dur nhi Hai," He shrugged it off.

(My wife's house isn't 500km away.)

"Haan to kya roz muh uthake yha aayega?" Reyaan scoffed while Mohit and Aadhya ignored their usual bickering and walked into the dining room.

(So will you come here everyday?)

"Nhi, Ghar jamai ban jaunga." Aayansh forced a smile and walked away.

(Nope. I'll settle here.)

"Whipped bastard." Reyaan muttered under his breath, following him.

"As if you aren't, ADitI bAby I'll cOme To mEet yOu toDay." Aayansh mimicked his line which he heard him saying a few minutes ago on the call.