VIII 》Love-sick girl.

PS: It's Trissi in the media🤭

○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇
The little things?
The little moments?-They
aren't little.

-John Zabat-Zinn.
○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○

》Toviella《

"Toviel! My baby!" Yu-ri launched at me, immediately I stepped through the door of the Arts class, almost making me loose balance and falling if not for the door I leaned unto, when I toppled backwards.

Her hands were firm around my midriff, disrupting the proper flow of air, from my air passage, her strong perfume that smelled like strawberries, assaulting my nostrils.

I chuckled in her hold, which ended up sounding like a cat, choking on a hair ball because of how the life was currently being squeezed out of me.

"You will kill her oh, olodo." I heard Vanilla say, scolding the mixed-race model who instantly loosened the death grip she had on me, before pulling away fully, a blinding smile plastered on her face.

The A-grade celebrity was looking as chic as ever, rocking her trademark leg warmer that was in a dark shade of red, stopping a few inches below her knees. Her highwaist skirt that displayed her long, dark legs, was almost covered up completely by the baggy hoodie she had on, giving her this cute, yet badass look, completed by the glittery red scrunchie that held her long, dark-brown box braids in a high ponytail, atop her head.

I'd always wondered why, upon having that full, long, natural hair she was blessed with as a result of being biracial, she preffered using extensions and attachments almost all the time.

Most girls would kill to have what she had, me, not being an exception.

"Mei, mei," I said, calling her by her middle name, which had been curtailed by Vanilla in our first year of Senior Secondary, and had somehow stuck till this day, "How are you?" I asked, a soft smile tugging up the corners of my mouth.

"I'm fine oh." The overly exuberant girl answered, without a moment's pause, as her dark-brown orbs scanned my face, "Just see how you're glowing!"

Seriously, why does everyone keep saying that?!

Before I could answer, she hooked her elbows with mine and led me further into the class, to her seat which was currently being occupied by Vanilla, who had an arm planted on the desk, hoisting her chin up in an almost-lazy way.

She looked bored-to-death as she tried to stifle a yawn. I couldn't help finding it amusing.

"What's up with you?" I asked, with a chuckle, pulling out a nearby seat and dragging it, so that that it was close to hers, while Yu-ri made herself comfortable on the table infront of Vanilla.

"What do you think?" She responded, "Look at how dry this place is."

On reflex, my eyes surveyed to entire classroom which was almost empty if not for the guy, probably asleep, a few feet away from us with his head bent, resting on the desk and two girls at the far end, conversing in hushed tones while they copied notes.

I turned back to Vanilla and Yu-ri, "I'm pretty sure you are aware of the mini-party Austin dem are throwing in our class, why not just join in then?"

"I don't know oh!" Yu-ri suddenly hollered, throwing out her hands, causing me to jerk slighlty in my seat at her abruptness. "Instead, she decided for us to come here so that we'll both die of boredom together, upon knowing that this is not my kind of environment!"