X 》Her allure.

-_-_-_-_-°°°-_-_-_-_-

I found myself calling
for you.

-Nasty C.

-_-_-_-_-_°°°-_-_-_-_-_-

○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○
○♤○♤○♤○
●♤●

~SOMADINA~

"Soma.''

Her gauzy voice cut through again, tearing my attention away from the lesson being taught. Who was I kidding though? My attention had been thrown off course before the lesson even started. The very moment Monique Ademide slid into the seat next to mine to be precise.

"Soma."

She called once more, her voice almost a whisper now. I could detect a slight playfulness in her tone and even though my face was forward, eyes ahead, I could tell that her lips were curled in that roguish grin.

We were currently seated in the Computer laboratory, where all the lessons related to Computer and Data Processing were taught and while all my setmates-the ones who offered Computer-were diligently listening to the our teacher, Monique took it upon herself to aggravate the life out of me.

I kid you not.

If she wasn't whispering dirty things in my ear at intervals, she would be staring intently at the side of my face, like it held some kind of puzzle she was trying to decipher. And it wasn't just a plain, innocent stare that meaning shouldn't be read into, it was a charged, intense one that screamed a thousand and one sinful things.

I had adjusted my chair and ignored her myriad of times but the girl wasn't just understanding the signs, or maybe she was and just decided to turn a blind eye.

"Soma boo," The plan was to ignore her as usual, but when her hand slid unto my thigh a second later, I was forced to break character. I almost jolted up from my seat as she went further to give it a light squeeze, leaving me utterly stupefied for a moment at the reckless boldness she was displaying, not afraid of being caught at all.

What really was this girl?

She didn't even budge when she saw that my gaze was now on her hand that was still on my thigh, completely terminating that little part of me that was expecting her to withdraw her hold.

I eventually peeled her hand off me, on seeing that she wasn't making any move to do so, my eyes cutting to hers instantly, pegging her with a serious stare. "What do you want, Monique?"

It was obvious that she was delighted that I was finally giving her the time of day as her eyes lit up, like a puppy who had just been given a treat, a small giggle eluding her round, luscious lips.

A frown took up residence on her features a minute later, and if I didn't know better, I'd be suprised at how she had suddenly changed moods with such ease.

"You've been ignoring me." She drawled out, blinked twice and thrusted out her lower lip for effect.

Monique could've easily bore the title of the prettiest female in our set, owing to the enticing visuals she possessed; had the sort of complexion that made many question if she had Nigerian roots, the sort of body frame that made even the most strong-minded men-water their mouth upon sight and the sort of face that stopped people right in their tracks, brewed up hate and jealousy amongst numerous girls. But right now, she couldn't be more annoying.