Ether Gear:

This idea I recently learned from @xyzdragon1234 and I want to see if this Ether Gear would be good for this character. 

Dragonic Starlight: This ether gear allows the utilization and generation of the element of a star; in a more specific way, the user of this ether gear can use the aspects of the star, primarily focusing on its light properties via using the power of starlight. The stars appear as spiky clusters and can individually fire beams of starlight and can be forcibly destroyed. By connecting multiple stars, the user can create constellations that generate stronger defenses and attacks. Additionally, the user can teleport themselves or others to a spot beneath any star. The user can shoot lasers from stars, create weapons from stars, shoot star projectiles that are incredibly destructive if not properly controlled, and create creatures more specifically dragons from starlight. However, when it comes to the user's overdrive form of this ether gear the user takes the form of a dragon with four golden horns protruding from the head two on top of the head and another two coming out of the temple of the head. It turns the user's hair color Silverish white like the color of stars, and the user protrudes golden aura wings from their back, and the ether gears user ether color turns Silverish White. 

Moves:

Starmech Strike Roar of Starlight: The user enters a crouched stance, and begins to suction in as much light ether from the air as possible, swallowing it all in a single gulp. The gathered light in their body is later expunged in an extremely ferocious manner, releasing numerous homing beams of light with a single gigantic beam headed straight to the user's choice of target, inflicting an unimaginable level of light damage to the entire environment around them when cast. This spell can also be used to hit more than one opponent at a time as the multiple lights released from their initial attack will be striking at everything in front of the user. 

Starmech Strike Plasma Storm: By channeling and holding a fist full of starlight and ether, the user is capable of throwing it at his opponent, resulting in them sending a million blows at the speed of light, attacking from all directions, crisscrossing and leaving a trail of light. The speed by which they travel creates a storm of starlight beams, each piercing, and stabbing at the opponent from every possible angle, direction, and position on their body, leaving behind lethal light burns and profuse stab wounds. Due to the number of attacks that this technique is capable of producing, it is nearly impossible for any ordinary person to dodge them all without suffering extreme levels of damage. Interestingly, each beam of starlight generated by this technique is actually a fist moving at light-speed movement, giving it the appearance of a ray of light.

Starmech Strike Starlight Dragon Rage: An incredibly deadly attack in which the wizard absorbs all the photons and light sources in his vicinity, and combines it with the ether energy inside their body. It is at this point that the user completely expels all the light and ether outward toward their opponent, shaping the light into the form of an enormous dragon made completely out of Light Ether, the dragon itself is able to be manipulated by the user, controlling it's every move and direction by manipulating it's flight pattern. The raw destructive force this move is capable of dishing out is nothing less than frightening, a single bite or scratch from this dragon's fangs or claws can tear right through any barrier, weapon, or flesh with a single blow, destroying it immediately upon contact.

Starmech Strike 100 Dragon Light Dance: the user, holding two orbs of starlight, converts them into a hundred separate orbs of light, each taking the form of a miniature dragon and racing to strike at the enemy at maximum velocity. Each dragon created possesses such destructive capabilities that it enables them to destroy anything they bite, reducing it to ash immediately after making contact due to the incredibly high level of light intensity they emit. With a hundred dragons of light being generated, and each traveling at 7,000 mph, it is unimaginably difficult to dodge them all without suffering significant damage from a single one.  

Starmech Strike Stellar Barrage: By channeling the starlight in the user's vicinity, crushing and compressing it into small orbs of light, they can throw them at near light-speed velocity with an extraordinary level of momentum force being put behind every throw. This absolutely purified and condensed light is intense enough to burn right through flesh, but its true power lies in its ability to be used in order to deal both explosive and incineration-type damage when making contact on any surface, exploding in a fiery blast of light so fierce, that it burns anything it shines on to ash, evaporating water, melting ice, and banishing any shadows. The number of barrages that can be created varies depending on how much the user desires to create and how much magic energy they have in their possession. 

Starmech Strike Luz Espada: A particularly interesting application of starlight, the user uses their hand or entire arm as a conduit for which their ether can travel, working as a magnet for light and photons to be absorbed and focused into, fashioning a sword made entirely out of starlight. The sword is able to entirely cleave its way through nearly anything it encounters, cutting it cleanly in half without so much as offering an ounce of resistance. This is primarily due to the level of intense light being focused and compressed so tightly together, allowing for the sword to generate the most powerful blade of light that can possibly be generated by the user, ensuring that the light is as hot and intense as possible. The length of the blade can be adjusted, either increasing or decreasing it should the situation call for it, the length is even able to reach the size of entire skyscrapers, allowing for a wizard to cleave an entire castle in half if powerful enough.

Starmech Strike Sword Buster: By using their hand and switching it to the knife-hand position, a user is able to slash the very air and fire vast levels of condensed light-infused ether sharpened by their hand toward any far away targets, cutting them to pieces in the process. This technique is extremely effective in long-range combat, giving the user an effective means to strike and kill enemies from far-off distances, the slash can be sharpened even greater if the starlight being used is compressed further to the edge of the user's hand.

 Starmech Strike Tres Cortadas: A technique very similar to the previous move, however, this variation allows the user to curve, twist, and even bend the light thrown in any direction while still maintaining its horrific cutting power. Not only that, but the energy fired can break off into several separate beams in order to add on the number of strikes and targets it can hone onto, being extremely useful when trying to hit multiple targets with maximum damage.

Starmech Strike Grand Chariot: The user say "May the seven stars bring judgement upon you" The caster uses seven stars of the big dipper and a powerful light beam of judgement on their enemy. This is an incredible deadly technique and it's capable of wiping out a fleet of Spaceships. (Just think of Jellal's Heavenly Body Magic from Fairy Tail)

Starmech Strike Comet Star: Considered a superior version of the technique "Meteor". When the user moves so fast at light speed, thus considers the other speed spells inferior and they just looked like they're moving really slow in the user's eyes.  

I hope this will work. Don't worry, the chapters will be revealed soon. Peace out!