Chapter 13: Norma

*Unknown, Space*

Third Person POV:

The scene takes place with Y/N sleeping somewhere around space when he heard the sound of a drip which opens his eyes.

Y/N: What the- (looks around) Where am I? Wasn't I in Sanctuary?

???: So, the Starlight Ether Gear has chosen its next wielder.

Y/N: Huh?

Y/N turns around and saw a lender young woman with red eyes and black hair with diagonally cut bangs, and has two pairs of longer bangs, each on the front and back of her head, respectively. She wears a red qipao with a cherry blossom pattern that exposes much of her back, and a lily flower on the right side of her head. She's also barefooted. 

Y/N: Um, hi? 

Woman: Hello, it's nice to meet you, Y/N L/N.

Y/N: (confused) Hold up, do I know you? 

Xiaomei: Oh, that's right I forgot to introduce myself. I am Xiaomei.

XIAOMEI! THE FOTUNE TELLER! (The Mighty Narrator of the Universe)

Y/N: Xiaomei? 

Xiaomei: That's right. And you are Y/N L/N, the new Vault Hunter who survived against the bandits on Pandora and Handsome Jack.

Y/N: How do you know about that?

Xiaomei: I know everything in the Sakura Cosmos. Even about you. I see you've awaken your Ether Gear.

Y/N: Well, yeah. 

Xiaomei: That's quite a power you've got there. 

Y/N: Eh, thanks. But, where am I?

Xiaomei: You're in my domain. Think of it as a dimension between the borders of space.

Y/N: (sweat drops) Okay...

Xiaomei: My, is that time already? And we were getting to know each other.

Y/N: Huh?

Xiaomei: Your body's about to wake up. But don't worry, we'll meet again soon cutie~. 

Y/N: Okay, we- wait, did you call me- 

Y/N was cut off when his body disappeared from her realm. 

Xiaomei: (looks at the readers) What do you all think of the story so far? The creator of this book gave me permission to be the narrator. 

Marcus: (shouts from out scene) Hey! Don't forget I'm narrating this book too!

Xiaomei: (giggles) Right, sorry. Anyway, it's been weeks since Y/N reincarnated this crossover of Borderlands and Edens Zero by Mother. He survived the train crash and met the Vault Hunters on Pandora. They've later encountered Shiki, Rebecca, and Happy and joined the Crimson Raiders at Sanctuary lead by Roland and Lilith. Even though they defeated the Rippers and the Bloodshots, there's still Handsome Jack to be the main threat. The CEO and president of Hyperion. But before that, our main protagonist must learn how to control his Ether Gear which is what this chapter is all about. I'll see you all next time.