Chapter 5: Boom... Bewm!

*Liar's Berg, Southern Self*

Y/N's POV:

We're back at Liar's Berg with Shiki, Rebecca, and Happy as our new companions. 

Rebecca: So what were you guys doing at the bay? 

Y/N: We were doing a job requested by a guy named Sir Hammerlock, killing a bandit named Midgemong. 

Gaige: So, where do you guys come from? 

Rebecca: Happy and I are from Blue Garden. 

Shiki: And I'm from Granbell. 

We then walked up to Hammerlock.

Y/N: Hey, Sir Hammerlock, Midgemong won't be a problem anymore.

Sir Hammerlock: Exemplary! (notices the three) Oh, I see we have more visitors. 

Y/N: These guys are Shiki, Rebecca, and Happy. 

Rebecca: Nice to meet you. 

Sir Hammerlock: A pleasure to meet you as well, my lady. I am Sir Hammerlock. 

Claptrap: And I'm their wise leader, Claptrap! 

Shiki: (shock and awe) Wow! You're a robot?!

Claptrap: Correction, I am a CL4P-TP steward bot. 

Shiki: Awesome. You and I can be friends. 

Claptrap: You... you called me your friend... I-I never heard anyone say that to me before! I like you already!

Happy: Wow, Shiki has already made a friend.

Sir Hammerlock: Good lord, did that cat just talk?!

Krieg: THE CAT IS INTELLIGENT ENOGUH TO SPEAK! 

Sir Hammerlock: Oh, I see. Anyway... (holds out sniper rifle) As a reward, here's a sniper rifle from my collection here in Liar's Berg.

Y/N: (looks at my team) Do either of you want this rifle?

Gaige: Nah, sniping ain't me.

Maya: I'm with Gaige. You take it. I'm getting a sniper vibe from you, similar to Zer0.

Zer0: I already have sniper rifle./Why don't you take it?/You've earned it.

Y/N: If you insist... (looks at Hammerlock, takes sniper rifle) Thank you, Sir Hammerlock.

Sir Hammerlock: A pleasure, Vault Hunter.

Y/N: Just Y/N, I don't want to be called "Vault Hunter" at the moment. Y'know... Handsome Jack... Well, pretty much any person that calls me Vault Hunter is an enemy.

Sir Hammerlock: I see your point there. Well, it was a pleasure, Y/N.

Rebecca: (surprised) Wait... THE Handsome Jack is your enemy?!

Shiki: Who's Handsome Jack? 

Happy: He's the president of Hyperion, a military cooperation and one of the large weapon manufactures on Pandora.

Gaige: You guessed it. After the death of the previous president, Jack took his place and declared himself as the dictator of Pandora.

Maya:  He's intending to rule over the populace with an iron fist to eliminate "bandits", he claims himself as a hero while claiming everyone who stands against him is evil.

Rebecca: What? Is that true? 

Zero: Indeed./He is clearly an asshole./An asshole false hero.

Claptrap: You said it! He tricks everyone and kills them because he can! He's a psychopath!