Chapter 3: Clearing the Berg

*Southern Shelf, Liar's Berg*

Y/N's POV: 

Now in what I can assume to be Liar's Berg, Claptrap went on ahead but stopped to wait for me, Gaige, and Zer0.

Claptrap: Keep your wits about you, minions, this glacier's run by a bandit named Captain Flynt. The jerk kept me as his torture plaything for a few months. We played games, like "dodge the blowtorch" and "don't get dunked into the pool of acid!" I was really good at the first one.

We continued on until we heard Jack's voice over the ECHO.

Handsome Jack ECHO: Attention people of Pandora! Handsome Jack here, offering a million bucks to whomever brings me the heads of the Vault Hunters who just arrived in Liar's Berg. Oh, and I'm still offering a reward for Roland, the mass-murdering leader of the Crimson Raiders. Good hunting, bandits!

Y/N: I really don't like that asshole.

Zer0: Agreed. 

Gaige: You, me, and just about everyone on Pandora.

We followed Claptrap as he falls down and rushes through some bullymongs. The two of us sighed as we dropped down and the bullymongs tried attacking us, but we killed them as Claptrap got to the gate as we heard a voice over the ECHO.

Captain Flynt ECHO: A MILLION BUCKS?! Alright, boys, this is Captain Flynt! I want you to find those Vault Hunters and bring 'em to me. NOWWWW!!!

Y/N: Was that Captain Flynt, Claptrap?

Claptrap: Yeah, it was. Oh, Captain Flynt, guess who else is here!

Captain Flynt ECHO: Is that my Claptrap I hear? Okay, boys, bring me the Vault Hunters and bring back my Claptrap unit. NOWWW!!!

I looked at Claptrap with Gaige and Zer0 as we were not happy about this.

Claptrap: Oops! I made things more difficult, but who cares!

Claptrap tries using the entry pad nearby but was getting frustrated.

Claptrap: Hey, Hammerlock!

Hammerlock ECHO: (shocked, sarcastic) Spectacular! First Captain Flynt's bandits attack, a Siren with an Psycho appears and starts shooting, then Claptrap shows up! I must have been horrifyingly cruel to puppies in a previous life to deserve this kind of treatment. [sighs] I say, Vault Hunters, could you kill Flynt's men for me?

The gate slightly raised up, before just dropping down onto the ground, but something that man, probably Hammerlock, said caught our attention.

Gaige: Did he say "A Siren and a Psycho?" 

Y/N: He did. I think we found where Maya and Krieg wound up. Let's get inside and help.

Zer0: Agreed.

The three of us charged in as Capt. Flynt's men were firing at Maya and Krieg until Maya noticed us.

Maya: Look! It's Y/N, Gaige, and Zer0!

Krieg: THE THREE HORSEMEN HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Some of the bandits turned around and saw us as they started firing at us. The bandits were Marauders.