Chapter 4: New friends

*Southern Shelf Bay*

Y/N's POV

Exiting through the cave, we came across the area where we were supposed to find Midgemong. Leaving the area, like before, we were ambushed by more bullymongs. Adults and Slingers this time, as the five of us took care of them without much of a problem. 

We neared what looked like a bridge of some sort. I pulled the lever nearby as a small platform was pulled over to us. 

We hopped onto the platform as I pulled the lever again sending us across the bridge. Once fully across, and walking up a small path, the five of us laid sight on what looked like major bandit territory.

Y/N: Think this is the place to find Midgemong?

Maya: He should be. That's what Hammerlock said anyways.

Zer0: Let us not forget./About the blue fish-like-ship.

Gaige: If not, we can beat one of them for answers.

Maya, Zer0, Krieg, and I looked at Gaige as it wasn't what we expected of her.

Gaige: (notice our stares) What? 

Y/N: (shakes head) There is something wrong with this planet making you lose sanity.

Maya: Wouldn't be the first.

Krieg: THE INSANITY IS JUST THE BEGINNING! 

Y/N: Let's find this bastard and kill him.

We started our descend towards the bandit town and there was another bridge, but it was lowered. Like before, I found the lever, but there were two of them, as Gaige took one of the levers.

Y/N: Pull the lever, Gaige.

Gagie: Right. 

Gaige pulls the lever, and for some reason, a random trapdoor opened beneath me, and I fell in.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! WROOOONG LEVEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

I fell down hard as I could hear Maya and Gaige above.

Maya: (worried) Y/N! Are you alright?!

Gaige: (worried, guilty) I'm sorry, Y/N. I thought that was the lever for the bridge.

Y/N: stands up, pats myself down It's fine. I'll be back u- YYYOOOOOOUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt something bite my ass and I see a white dog-like creature biting my ass.