Chapter 9: Lair of the Firehawk

*Frostburn Canyon, Pandora*

After resupplying at Sanctuary, we took our Runners towards the entrance to Frostburn Canyon, but we had to deal with the bandits camping near the entrance, and we met with a new type of Nomad, a Pyro Nomad, as we made our way into Frostburn Canyon. Location of the Firehawk Bounty Hunter, and possibly Roland's location.

Y/N: Well, here we are, Frostburn Canyon. Hopefully we can Roland out of here without having to deal with the Firehawk. Does anyone know anything about this "Firehawk?"

Zer0: Apologies, no. / Besides killing bandits here... / Nothing. Just nothing.

Rebecca: I never heard about the Firehawk before. 

Krieg: (shook his head)

Shiki: I haven't either since lived most my life on Granbell. 

Y/N: Great... Axton? Salvador? Maya?

Axton: Don't look at me. I got nothing about him.

Salvador: Sorry, friend. Nothing.

Maya: Most of my life has been on Athenas. I can't help here.

Gaige: Yeah, and I've lived on Eden-5.

Y/N: Damnit. We're pretty much going in blind...

The ten of us continued along the path until we saw some bandits ahead, but they were shooting each other and killing each other, which was confusing, but a welcomed sight, strangely.

Angel: Huh, that's weird. The Bloodshot bandit clan seems to be attacking the Firehawk's Lair. They've probably left landmarks for their reinforcements. Those should lead you to the Firehawk. That, or just... follow the screaming.

Y/N: That's something you don't see every day, but that... is definitely a welcomed sight.

Rebecca: Yeah, it's kinda weird.

Y/N: Let's get going, shall we?

We continued along until we were hailed by who I can assume to be the Bloodshot Leader.

Flanksteak ECHO: Step off, Vault Hunters. This is between the Bloodshots and the Firehawk! Once my boys bring his ass back to me, he's gonna pay for every Bloodshot he killed! We're gonna string him up from his own freakin' intestines!

Angel: Well, that was... needlessly graphic.

Y/N: That's something ya gotta expect from a Bandit Leader.

Moving along the path, we came across two pathways. One going through the top section of the bandit camp, and the other leading down.

Zer0: Two paths, two choices. / Both leading to our quarry. / How shall we proceed?