Chapter 10: A day with Lilith

*Sanctuary* 

Y/N's POV:

After driving, and killing some bandits with Lilith, we both arrived at Sanctuary, but, like before, I had to carry Lilith, again.

Y/N: Okay, how long are you gonna hold onto me?

Lilith: Until I feel like letting you go. Plus, I'm tired from today.

Y/N: You and me both, Lilith. You and me both.

Rebecca: (jealous) Why do I get a feeling you're doing this one purpose?

Lilith: (smiles) Maybe I am. 

Rebecca, Shiki, and Happy left as the two of us got to Crimson Raiders HQ, aka Roland's house in a way, as I walked in with Lilith in my arms and placed her in one of the cots. I tried leaving, but I was pulled back by Lilith.

Y/N: Lilith, what are you doing?

Lilith: What? I just want to sleep with my knight. (giggles)

Y/N: If we're playing like that, could I at least get out of my armor?

Lilith: Hmm... I guess you're right and I haven't seen you without it on, but if I find out you left for the others, well... (smiles)

Y/N: (sweat bullets) I wouldn't dare! 

I left the room and took out my armor, I walked upstairs to change, and let's say... Taking this armor off is a bitch, and after a few minutes of changing. I took a quick glance at a mirror and looked at my current casual wear.

 I took a quick glance at a mirror and looked at my current casual wear

Y/N: Okay, I look pretty cool. Now, head back to Lilith... for my life's sake.

Heading back to Lilith, I walked in front of her, and her face was flushed in red.

Y/N: Hey, Lilith, you okay?

Lilith: (snaps back) Huh? Yeah, why?

Y/N:  You seemed out of it.

Lilith: Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Now come here.

Lilith, no idea where this strength came from, pulls me in and then lays on top of me, trapping me underneath. Lilith started snuggling into my chest with a smile.

Lilith: This feels nice.

Y/N: (nervous chuckles) Yeah? So how long are you gonna sleep?

Lilith: Not long, just a while. (yawns) I'm just really tired from today. (falls asleep)

Y/N: I guess ya got a point. (thoughts) I swear if Rebecca, Maya and Gaige see this, I'm going to die. Either by Deathtrap, or Happy blasters, or Phaselock. I don't know which one is worse.

Rebecca's POV

I have a strange feeling in my gut. I couldn't but feel what Y/N's doing with Lilith.