Chapter 9

As Luke and Luna were getting ready to go to Jabba's palace to save Han and Caelestis, Alazne joined them. "Mom, what's wrong?" Luna asked, noticing the look on Alaznes face. "I'm coming with you. I'm not going to let you two do this alone," Alazne replied. "Mom, this isn't going to be easy. If we get caught, then who knows what Jabba will do to us? He isn't exactly known for being nice," Luke said. "I know. And you're forgetting Luke, that I've been to Tatooine before. I've heard the stories about Jabba and what he does to people. But I'm confident that our plan will work," Alazne replied. "OK, Mom. If you're sure?" Luke asked. Alazne nodded in response with a smile. Leia and Eirian had already infiltrated the palace disguised as bounty hunters. They took Chewie with them under the pretence that they had captured him. Alazne had arrived earlier that day in a mask, hoping that their plan would work. That night, the girls went to where Han and Caelestis were being held. Leia went to Han and Eirian went to Caelestis and they unfroze them from the carbonite. Alazne was keeping a lookout just in case anybody woke up. Once the boys were free, they both stumbled forward before the girls caught them. As Leia helped Han sit down, he complained about not being able to see. "Who are you?" he asked, curious. "Someone who loves you," Leia answered, taking her helmet off. "Leia? What are you doing here?" he asked as he hugged her. "Helping you, of course," she replied with a smile. Alazne smiled as the girls shared a moment with their boys. She was happy that they had both found someone to love. Just then, they all heard the unmistakable sound of Jabba's laughter. "How nice of you to join us. And how nice of you to join us, Princess Alazne," Jabba said with a smile. Alazne forced back a grimace as she felt someone roughly grab her by the arm and pull her to stand directly in front of Jabba. "Let my mother go," Leia said, angry at how her mother was being treated.

"No. She is important to the person that I talk to," Jabba said, his smile getting bigger. Alazne knew that he meant Vader as Jabba ordered for the boys to be locked up. But he wanted Alazne, Leia and Luna to be his slaves. Not long later, a transmission arrived from Vader. As he was talking to Jabba, he noticed the girls. He could see the faces of two of them but couldn't see the thirds. Vader realised that the girls were his and Alazne's daughters. "New slaves, Jabba?" he asked, feeling his anger toward the Hutt rise quite rapidly. "Yes. Fetching, aren't they? Especially this one," Jabba replied, pulling on the chain around the third girl's neck. When she looked up, Vader felt his anger rise even further. The third girl was Alazne. "Do not touch them, Jabba. Or there will be consequences," he said before ending the transmission. Not long afterwards, Luke and Luna arrived at the palace to try and bargain with Jabba. When they saw their mother and sisters wearing metal bikinis and chains around their necks, they realised that their job was going to be much harder than they thought. As they tried to negotiate with the Hutt, nothing seemed to work to get him to agree to their terms. Just then, Jabba pressed a button on his throne that opened the trapdoor that was directly between Luke and Luna's feet. Alazne felt worried for the pair and glared a hole in the side of Jabba's head. When she saw that the Rancor had been released, her worry got worse. She had seen what the Rancor had done to others who had displeased Jabba. But thankfully, the pair worked together and succeeded in killing the Rancor. Angry that they had managed to kill the Rancor, Jabba ordered that Luke and Luna, along with Han, Caelestis and Chewie would be fed to the Sarlaac. Once they arrived at the Sarlaac pit, Alazne noticed the looks that Luke and Luna were sharing. She smiled, knowing that they had a plan. Just then, R2 shot their lightsabres over to them and they ignited them.  

After the events on Cloud City where Luke lost his father's Lightsaber, he built himself a new green one. Luna's, however, was unique. Her lightsabre was a mixture of blue, green, yellow and purple. As they fought with Jabbas's men, Han managed to damage Boba Fett's jet pack followed by Caelestis knocking Boba into the Sarlaac pit. As they were doing that, Leia and Eirian wrapped their chains around Jabba's neck and pulled. Once he was dead, Leia and Eirian jumped over to the small barge that the others were on. Alazne followed after them and once she jumped off of Jabba's barge, Eirian shot at it causing it to explode. They went back to the Falcon and happily left Tatooine. As they rendezvoused with the rest of the alliance, Luke and Luna said that they were going back to Dagobah to finish their training. Before they left, Alazne asked them to give Yoda her regards and they agreed. Once they arrived on Dagobah, they went straight to Yoda's hut. "Hello, master. Our mother sends his regards," Luna said as she sat at Yoda's side. Luke quickly followed suit before noticing how pale Yoda looked. "Master Yoda, are you alright?" Luke asked. "It is nearly my time to fully become one with the force," Yoda replied. "Master, is it true that Vader is our father?" Luke asked, "Yes, it is. He was once called Anakin Skywalker. He was a very good knight. And maybe he will be again," Yoda replied. After telling the pair that they had finished their training, Luke hugged Luna as Yoda passed away and became a force ghost. In that moment, Luke knew that for their father to become good again, he would have to defeat the emperor. Meanwhile, back on the Falcon, Alazne sat in shock. After they had rendezvoused with the alliance, she found out that the Empire had started to build a second Death Star. She was also told that the station was protected by a shield. The generator for the Death Star was on the moon of Endor.