Chapter 16

As Luke and Luna were practising with their lightsabres, Anakin and Obi-Wan stood off to the side watching them. "You're proud of them, aren't you?" Obi-Wan asked. "I am. I am so proud of what they have achieved. Thank you. For helping Alazne look after them when I couldn't," Anakin replied. "It's alright. Have you been to see Owen and Beru?" Obi-Wan asked. "No, not yet. But I will be soon. Alazne said how she had given them a set of twins. She said that the twins were called Mavis and Kevin," Anakin answered. "She did do that. I was there when she gave the twins to them. They were so happy when she did. Owen and Beru hugged her and kept thanking her for it. They did ask where you were. Alazne told them that after fighting in the war, you were stressed. And that the stress had made you ill. But I think that they'll be happy to see you when you go," Obi-Wan answered. Anakin smiled and continued to watch Luke and Luna train. Just then, the pair felt a disturbance in the force. They could both feel someone call out to them through the force. "Did you feel that brother?" Luna asked, surprised. "Yes, I did. Should we go and find them?" Luke responded. "I think we should. Maybe they could be the first student for the school," Luna suggested with a smile. Luke agreed and they went and explained it to Anakin and Obi-Wan. "I think that you should go. As you said, they could be the first student for the school," Obi-Wan said after they explained everything. "Just be careful. And stay together," Anakin added. "We will, Dad. Before we go, I think you should have this," Luke said, handing Anakin a lightsabre. As soon as he had the lightsabre in his hands, Anakin smiled. "Is this my old lightsabre?" Anakin asked as he ignited the lightsabre. "It is. We went back to Cloud City to find it for you," Luke said. "It took us a while, but we eventually found it. Maz Kanata helped us find it. But we wanted to find it for you as a gift. A welcome home gift," Luna added.

Anakin hugged the pair with a smile. "Thank you for finding this. And for allowing me to prove that I've changed. I love you both, so much. I am so proud of the pair of you. And of your sisters," Anakin said with a smile. "We love you too, Dad. And we better go tell Mom that we're going. You know what she's like. She'll only worry if we don't tell her about it," Luna said before they went to find their mother. "May the force be with you. The both of you," Anakin and Obi-Wan said as the pair ran off to find their mother. Once the pair found her, they told Alazne what they were going to do. "Well, good luck, my darlings. May the Force be with you. But make sure to be careful," Alazne said as she hugged the pair. "We will, mum. We promise," Luke and Luna said in unison. Alazne smiled as she watched the pair go to their starfighters. They both waved to their mother before taking off from Lullacaath, heading towards their destination. Alazne smiled as she watched their ships take off. When she heard footsteps coming towards her, she turned around and her smile got wider when she saw that it was Anakin. She held out her hand to him and he gladly accepted it. "I'm worried about them, Ani. What if they get hurt?" Alazne asked. "Don't be. They'll be OK. They take after you. And they have each other. You'll see. They'll be back soon, and they'll be alright," Anakin said. Alazne smiled and placed her head on Anakin's shoulder. "Your right. They will be OK. But they take after you as well, you know? Because I don't know if you've noticed but they have your stubbornness," Alazne replied with a small laugh. "That's true. But they also have your kindness and determination. Now, my beautiful angel, why don't we go for a walk in the gardens?" Anakin asked. Alazne nodded with a smile before they started to walk through the gardens. 

Meanwhile, Liam was sat in his throne room, having a meeting with his advisors. Whilst listening to his advisors, he was deep in thought. It was in moments like this that he missed his father. Killian noticed that something was bothering Liam but decided to wait until the meeting had ended before saying anything. Soon afterwards, the meeting was finished, and the only ones left in the throne room were Liam and Killian. "King Liam, are you all right?" Killian asked. "Yes, I am. I just miss my father, that's all. I wish he was alive so that he could help me try to learn what he knew when he was king. During my rule, I've felt like I haven't been as good of a king as my father. That and the stress of rebuilding the kingdom after the wars. And I hope Eric is okay, too. We haven't spoken much lately due to his help on the rebuilding of Naboo," Liam replied. "Liam, you have been a good king. No, not good. Brilliant. And I know that if he were alive today, your father would say the same. As would your mother and your siblings. Your father wouldn't want you to be exactly like him. He would want you to forge your very own path as king," Killian replied. After some thought, Liam smiled. "You're right, Killian. You are very much right," Liam said before walking towards the window in the throne room. As he looked out the window, his smile grew wider as he watched Alazne and Anakin walking through the gardens. He was glad that they had found each other again. They deserved to be happy. Just then, one of his advisors came in and said that his shuttle was ready. He nodded in understanding before making his way to the hangar, Killian following not far behind him.

When he arrived, he smiled seeing that Ariel was already there with Minerva and Flavian. As he walked over to his wife, he held Minerva whilst Ariel held Flavian. They were to Ariel's home planet of Isorre. They wanted to take the children there to take them to meet their uncles and grandparents. As the ship flew through hyperspace towards Isorre, Liam thought about how he should visit Eric soon. Throughout the journey to Isorre, he thought about how he missed his father. But the words that Killian had told him ran through his head. He knew that his friend was right. His father would want him to forge his own path as king. And he was definitely going to do just that.