오십삼 (Fifty Three) - S

A/N: Sorry that it has been quite a while TT!!

~오십삼 (Fifty Three) - S~

"Omg, it's really so cute

"Omg, it's really so cute...." I couldn't help but coo towards the latte art of the corgi on top of my coffee, snapping multiple photos of it with my phone as Chaewon just chuckled proudly.

"Told you this cafe serves cute drinks!"

"Thank you again for bringing me here Unnie."

As Chaewon noticed that I hadn't been my usual self recently, she decided to cheer me up by bringing me to a trending dog cafe in Korea. This was a place where dogs could roam freely and interact with others, with dog treats even being part of the menu for us to feed to them. Given that this was something I had never tried before, the shock I received from being swarmed by a bunch of cute dogs when we first entered the cafe amused Chaewon to no end. Staring at my coffee mug in hesitation now, I slowly held onto the handle, causing her to chuckle.

"C'mon now Soph, it's gonna turn cold if you don't drink it."

"I know...but it's too cute."

"I didn't know you'd have such a soft spot for cute things."

"Well, I wouldn't say soft spot? But they definitely make me happy." I replied before finally taking a sip of the latte, my eyes widening at the lovely aroma as the older woman before me just smiled mischievously.

"Is that why Jimin makes you happy?"

"U-unnie!" I exclaimed in shock, my cheeks heating up with slight embarrassment as she just laughed.

"I'm just saying!" She proclaimed, taking a mouthful of her own drink before tilting her head to the side and continued. "I mean, I think you would know that everyone back at the building often find him and his behaviours cute too. He's like a little fairy that bounces around."

"I know, and that's why I know I'm blessed to have him."

"And he's just as blessed to have you." She beams quietly towards me before glancing back towards her mug while stirring. There was an odd silence that followed after, considering that Chaewon isn't the kind to keep quiet, but I decided to brush it off as work stress.

After all, it was only natural for the employees of HYBE to catch wind of the internal screening for the blackmailer.

While management has attempted to defuse the situation by proclaiming it to be a rumor, it did not help that specific staff being called one by one at different times of the day, up to the management's office. This had also led to many of the employees - Chaewon included - worried about losing their jobs as granted, who would enjoy working in such an environment when your current bosses do not even trust you?

And then there was me who felt bad, that I may have been the cause of it all.

"Sophie?" Chaewon calls out to me, snapping me out of my thoughts as I blinked quickly before smiling embarrassingly at her.