이십구 (Twenty Nine) Part I - S

A/N: This first part of the chapter may be a little triggering, so please be prepared ): Also the song for this chapter is The Truth Untold.
__________________________________
~이십구 (Twenty Nine) Part I- S~

It felt like everything really sucked.

I laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling as the only sound that was filling this looming silence was my ever-on-repeat Spotify playlist music. Bruises by Lewis Capaldi was playing now as I could hear my phone vibrating once more on my bedside table, but I chose to ignore it.

My stomach was also growling a little, for I hadn't eaten anything for at least the past four days, as just the pure thought of me having to even put any food into my mouth triggers my memories, making me want to throw up.

Never in my years of existence, had I ever thought I would come to be so disgusted with myself more than anything else.

My phone vibrates once more, as I just grunted and took a pillow over my face, wanting to block out the sound as I curled myself into a ball once more.

Make it go away, I thought.

Please, just make it all go away.

+++

"Dr. Warren, I'm here for consultation. May I come in?" I asked out loud, knocking on the door as he opens it immediately, a bright smile on his face as he steps aside.

"Oh yes, Ms. Laurent! Come on in! Come on in." He gestures as I entered the faculty meeting room, only the be taken aback at the fact that there was no one else present.

I understood that it was a Friday evening, and some of my peers were definitely not in the mood for consultations, but I didn't think that it would only be me alone?

"Oh, there's only me today?" I couldn't help but question as he nods while closing the door.

"Yes, the other students couldn't make it, but I felt it would be wrong of me to cancel it as I believe in providing all my students with the help they need. I hope you don't mind?" He says while taking a seat down on the couch, his eyes flickering towards me.

I mean since I was already here, I thought as I adjusted the strap of my bag.

"Yeah sure, I'm okay with it."

-

-

"You know, I really like you Ms. Laurent."

"T-thank you, sir?"

"You're a really smart young lady who is destined for great things."

"Sir-"

"I would love to get to know you even better, my dear."

"D-Dr. Warren? What are you d-doing?"

-

-

"P-please.." I cried out now, my tears were falling uncontrollably. "P-please, just let m-me go...I h-h-have a boyfriend. "

"And where is this boyfriend of yours right now?"

"S-Stop.."