이십오(Twenty Five) - S

A/N: Forewarning, this chapter is so shitty I think I may have to edit it again when I have the time. Anyways, so sorry for the long wait and I'll see you guys below!!
__________________________________
~ 이십오 (Twenty Five) - S ~

The private lounge at the airport was awfully quiet when we entered; there was literally no one, not even an airport staff in sight. Kwanghee, who had driven us over from the hotel, informed us that the other members would soon arrive and that we were all to stay put within the lounge.

"The lounge is purely reserved for us this time round, so please refrain from wondering out and call for us if you need anything. There are washrooms in here too so don't worry, you guys can just take a breather and relax right now." He says kindly, smiling towards us sympathetically as I thanked him while Jimin just nods, silently walking over to one of the sofas and sits himself down.

He hadn't spoken a word to anyone ever since we've left the hotel, to the point that all of the staff that were with us were now boiling with worry and concern over him. Kwanghee glances anxiously over at Jimin once more, I gently patted his arm.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." I said softly, Kwanghee nodding as he looks at me apologetically.

"I'm so sorry that this all had to happen right now." He replies as I quickly waved him off.

"It's okay," I said with a smile. "I understand that things like this are bound to happen, especially when they're at such a level of fame. I'm sure he knows that too, which is why he's upset."

"We know, we're just concerned because he hasn't spoken to us at all..." Kwanghee trails off.

"Don't worry, I'll make him come around and talk with you guys again okay? I won't let him board that flight all sulky." I promised, trying to appear as calm as I can be, for my mind was actually blank and my chest felt extremely tight, there was this lump of heaviness that was just stuck at my throat. Kwanghee stares at me for a moment before he nods, thanking me once more before he leaves us both alone.

I walked over to where Jimin was, about to sit myself down beside him when he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap immediately. He rests his head onto my shoulder, a small pout sits on his face.

"Jimi-"

"Jimi-"

"I want to stay." He outwardly declares, cutting me off as I looked at him, stunned. "I don't want to go yet."

"Babe..." I slowly began, knowing that I had to talk some sense into him. The last thing that I want was for him to actually choose to stay and get himself in trouble with his company. I didn't want him to jeopardise his career like that, especially over me. "We talked about this back in the hotel room, didn't we? As long as we call and text often, things will be okay, we will be okay-"

"But, I won't see you...in real life." He says in a tiny voice, and I felt my heart clench at it.

"You'll see me in December! I'll have a term break then."