칠 (Seven) Part I - S

~칠 (Seven) Part I - S~

I knew I had drank too much when I jolted myself out of my own slumber, staring up at the unfamiliar ceiling with wide eyes before I realised where I was. I slowly sat up now, rubbing the temples of my head as I groaned. How long did I knock out for? And where was Jimin?

I got out from his bed, gasping quietly when I saw that he had cleaned up the whole room compared to the mess it was earlier, making me feel bad for not only getting drunk in front of him, but also passing out. God, I should have told him how bad of a drinker I was. What the hell was I even thinking? That wine wouldn't affect me?

I slowly opened the door now as I heard sounds coming from downstairs. I made my way down, hoping to find Jimin. I truly felt bad for making mistake after mistake, and there he was cleaning up my messes literally, or pretending that everything's fine.

The sounds were getting louder, as I realised that it was actually voices and they were all speaking in Korean. I didn't understand much of it, but something tells me that they were talking about me, as there seemed to be the constant use of 'her' and 'woman' in their speeches. Following the sound of the voices, I soon found myself at the entrance of the kitchen.

Jimin was there, and so were two other guys. He seemed very uncomfortable as one of the guys was talking to him, his tone sounded anything but friendly while the other guy seemed panicky, like he wanted to try calm the situation down but he didn't know how to. Jimin speaks softly and quickly, but the guy either interrupts or seems to ignore whatever he says completely, talking over him as Jimin's eyebrows were slowly furrowing into a frown.

I bit my lip awkwardly, deciding I should definitely take my leave as I took a few steps back, only for the guy who seemed to be scolding Jimin suddenly turn to me as I froze.

His stare was very intense, almost enough to make me cower in fear as a scowl was already present on his lips, although it could have been due to the conversation they were having. Jimin and the other guy turned to the direction he was looking at as Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

"S-sophie!" He stutters out loud now as I didn't dare to move or make a sound. Did those two dudes think I was evedropping? Because that was the last thing I want, making my first impressions with his roommates as that of a meddler.

"I don't really un-understand Korean! I promise!" I exclaimed now, putting my hands up in defense as I looked at them all pleadingly, especially toward the scowling boy. "I swear I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation!" I continued as I pursed my lips together, hoping they would have understand what I said. When they remained silent, I opened my mouth again, preparing to explain in simpler terms. "I did not-"

"Don't worry, we understand what you're saying." The guy standing beside Jimin finally speaks, his accent surprisingly fluent as I tried to hide my shock. He gives me a small polite smile now. "I'm Namjoon, and that's Yoongi." He introduces as I nod hesitantly, afraid to look the other guy as I could hear him walking again, this time towards me as I felt my breath stop.

"Hyung-" Jimin suddenly calls out of nowhere to this Yoongi guy as he literally swats Jimin away like a fly. I couldn't help but look at him now, regretting my every decision as his eyes pierced into mine. It was like he was trying to read my mind and soul as he says nothing for a while, making me believe for sure I was blocking his way.

"I'm sorry if I'm blocking the way, I'll move." I said softly now, panicking a little as the guy just stops me, shaking his head.

"You're not." He says calmly now, his tone lacked emotion as he continued staring at me for a couple more seconds before he nods, and made his way past me into the corridor. I exhaled shakily now, releasing the breath that I didn't know I was holding as I dared not turn back. Jimin and Namjoon made their way towards me.