십이 (Twelve) - J

~십이 (Twelve) - J ~

I didn't know where I was going, I just knew that I wanted to get out of here as fast as possible. I strode towards the lift lobby as I could hear her follow after me.

"Jimin, wait!" She exclaims while chasing after me. I ignored her as I reached the lobby and pressed on the button repeatedly, waiting impatiently for the lift to arrive as I could hear her coming closer. "Jimin!"

The doors opened as I quickly got in, pressing the first floor as I hurriedly pressed for the door to close, but she jams her foot right through the door as I gasped in surprise. She winced a little as the door parted open again for her, sliding herself in immediately, the lift doors closing once again behind her now.

"Why you do that? Now you in pain." I scolded her as she shakes the pain off her foot before glancing at me.

"That's not important now, why did you run away?"

"I....upset." I said softly as she stares at me with wide eyes, looking confused, and full of disbelief.

"What are you upset about?" She asks slowly, her tone was laced with an unreadable emotion as I just stared back at her, not saying a word as I was unsure of how to form the words in English, frustrating me even more.

I was jealous, I was jealous of what she said to Jungkook, I was jealous of the attention she showered on Hoseok and him, I was jealous that it wasn't just me and her alone. I was jealous of everything that had happened just now.

And now I'm upset at myself, for not only how I've acted and what I've called her, but for also not being able to say whatever I want in English. If she understood Korean, it would have been much easier for me to express myself and even apologise.

But if she understood Korean, she would have been really hurt with what I called her.

"Jimin, I'm talking to you." She repeats herself now, just as the lift reaches the first floor. The door opens and I was prepared to dash out again only to find Jungkook and Hoseok standing there, staring back at us with confusion. I stilled my movements as Sophie straightens herself, forcing a smile to them.

"Hello!"

"Hi...why are you both here?" Hoseok asks bewildered while he and Jungkook step into the lift. Sophie presses the button to her floor as the lift doors close and ride back up again. Great.

"We just wanted to make sure you guys aren't lost!" She replies calmly, very subtly elbowing me as I just smiled and nodded at them, Jungkook laughs now.

"We not babies Noona, but thank you!"

"No worries! Hey since we're at it, how about we pop open some drinks? I have some soju in the fridge, we could have some to rewind for the day before you guys leave?" She suggests as I felt my eyes widened in shock. What? After that stunt I've just pulled, she's still offering us drinks?

"Oh sure! I think our staff no mind!" Hoseok says cheerily while Jungkook grins, his eyes lighting up at the thoughts of alcohol. I just forced a smile as I nod again.

"Sounds nice," I said, trying to sound normal as she just stared at me, making no comment. We made our way back to her apartment as I felt Hoseok tug me on the arm.