이십이 (Twenty Two) - J

~이십이 (Twenty Two) - J~

"Jiminie, it's almost 12. You should head back now." Sophie whispers quietly from beside me, while our eyes were both still glued to the screen of her TV. I stay rooted in my seat, my arm slung over her.

"5 more minutes?" I asked as she finally turns to look at me, shaking her head with a small smile.

"You said that 5 minutes ago, and before that as well."

"I just want stay with you for as long as I can."

"I know baby, but you don't want to make your security staff wait for you till daylight, do you?" She reminds as I sighed, pouting a little.

"Okay, I tell them to come pick me up now." I muttered while I pulled out my phone to text them quickly. She smiles in approval as she suddenly climbs onto my lap, blocking my view from the screen. "My love, what are you-"

"Shhh, we have some time." She whispers seductively before pressing her mouth onto mine, the softness of her lips melting against my own as I instinctively kissed back, wrapping my arms around her. Ever since her little 'runaway' fiasco, she has been more forward with her actions, surprising me each time with no warning.

Not that I minded it one bit.

She runs her fingers through my hair, tugging it a little as I groaned, and slide my tongue into her mouth as I slid my hands down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. We made out for what seemed to be a few minutes, when my phone vibrates once more. It was the staff, informing me that they were waiting downstairs by the car park now. She pulls away, climbing off me as I stood up, going to her mirror in the hallway to fix my hair as I stared at my slightly swollen lips from kissing and sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" She asks me as I turned around, giving her a small smile.

"Because soon, we won't be able to hang out as easily anymore." I stated in Korean as she breaks into a sad but hopeful smile.

"Don't say that, we won't be apart forever, okay? I promise to travel to Korea once my Christmas break hits."

"I promise to come back if I can too." I say as she just giggles and hugs me.

"I know you will. Anyways, have a safe trip back, text me when you're home."

"Okay, I will." I said smiling just as my phone vibrates again, it the staff telling me that they're waiting around by the lobby outside. I kissed Sophie good night as I stepped out, waving at her before going to where the security staff were, entering the lift with them to head back down.

"Jimin ah, do you mind if we do a detour?" One of the staff member, Ryujin asked while we were walking towards the van, I looked at him in confusion.

"Uh sure? But what for?"

"Hoseok went out for some late night shopping and he's only done now. His team can't pick him up because their tyre punctured itself from running over something sharp. They asked us since we're the nearest to where he is."

"Oh..." I paused, taking a moment to process this information.

Hoseok and I hadn't actually spoken since that day; everything has just been kind of awkward since then. The other remaining members had tried their best in making us both to talk such as forcing everyone to eat breakfast together, but I couldn't bring myself to speak and neither could he. It's just been three days of mutual silence.

"So, are you okay with that?" He asks again as I slowly nodded.

"Yeah sure, why not? He not alone, is he?" I asked, suddenly worried about his safety for being out this late but Ryujin immediately shakes his head.