육 (Six)- J

Reminder: As this chapter is in Jimin's point of view, bolded conversations are in English, while unbolded conversations are in Korean (: This is just my way of differentiating the languages for him when it's in his point of view, especially since Jimin's thoughts can't possibly be in English (I mean he could if he wants to, that baby can do anything he wants if he puts his heart to it!!), nor can I possibly write a whole chapter in Korean because many of us may not understand it and I don't speak korean....so yeah kekeke.

__________________________________

~육 (Six) - J~

The wine that she bought over was of really good quality, and whilst I had never that been much of a wine drinker, I felt like I could become one after this.

"Sophie, you choose good wine." I said enthusiastically, trying my best to ignore my still ever suffering command of English. After all, I had already spent the past few days sulking over it, and the fact that one of the reasons why I ended up ignoring Sophie for a while was because I didn't want to have to use English, was selfish and stupid of me.

"Nah, the guy at the shop helped but I'm glad you like it." She says grinning while clinking glasses with me. "Isn't it a little early to drink now though?"

"There is no thing as early." I responded as she just chuckled, sipping at her wine.

I was honestly glad that she messaged me first, something which I've noticed most girls wouldn't normally do. I appreciated it because I was starting to lose the guts of ever meeting or talking to her again with each day that had passed, as the guilt was eating me alive, the guilt of how rash I was that night, and the guilt of wanting to avoid speaking or using a second language just because of how uncomfortable I felt. However at the same time, the thought of not being able to meet or speak to her was killing me too, it was honestly a repetitive cycle.

And it was all because of my growing infatuation for her, because I just had to constantly wear my heart on my sleeve.

"Jimin," She suddenly says now I broke out of my thoughts, staring at her as she makes herself a little comfier on my bed. "Let's play a game."

"What game?" I asked, curious.

"Twenty questions! It's a simple game where I ask you a question, and in return, you'll ask me one back, and we keep going until we've reached twenty." She explains as I nod, understanding.

"Twenty is so many...though." I struggled a little, biting my lip as I immediately took another drink of the wine. She just shrugs with a smile.

"It is, but I want to get to know you better." She says as I felt my cheeks heat up a little, hearing that. Get to know me better? That almost makes this sound like some sort of date.

Aish, don't be stupid Jimin.

"I'll start, to make things easier." She says smiling and I nod. "What's your favourite Korean dish?"

"Kimchi stew?" I responded in korean after some thought, her eyes widened as she grins widely, understanding.

"Oh my gosh, me too!" She exclaims as I grinned back. "Okay how about...every time we have something in common, we both take a sip okay?" She adds on, raising her glass towards me as I smiled nodding, this sounded fun.

"Okay," I said as we clinked glasses and drank.

"Now is your turn." She says encouragingly as I thought hard about my question before asking her. It continues on like this for a while, and I soon get the hang of it with quite a few clinking of glasses and refills. It turns out we do have a little more in common than expected, and Sophie's face was getting redder and redder towards the end of the game.