2 Gryffindor!

-

-

When you get off the train,you finally find Alwyn.He's fixing his black robes and he smiles sheepishly when he see's you making your way over towards him.

"You bloody imbecile!I was searching the whole train for you.Where were you?".You glare at him,crossing your arms over your chest.

"I'm sorry.I was getting aquainted with some people".Alwyn apologises,waving to some of his new friends.

"I was attacked by a dementor on the train".You say.

"What?Are you ok?".He asks.

"I am now".You reply.

"I'm sorry for running off".Alwyn apologises again.

"It's ok".You forgive him.

"Have you met anybody yet?".Alwyn says.

"Yes,Harry Potter and his friends,Hermione and Ron".You say to your brother.

Alwyn's eyes widen. "You met Harry Potter?".

"I have".You nod.

"Well,that's good.I gurantee that if you stick with him,you won't get into any trouble".Alwyn says.

"Let's hope so".You agree with him. "Now,where do you have to go before the sorting ceremony?".

"I believe we have to go wait outside the Great Hall".Alwyn says to you.

Well,let's do this.

-

Your stomach begins to hurt as you make your way over towards the Great Hall.Your heart is beating so fast you're scared you're gonna faint.You finally look up when you see Alwyn stop and infront of you are big doors,most likely leading to the Great Hall.

"Are you ready?".Alwyn says and you nod.

Hearing the loud commotion inside stop,Alwyn opens doors and the two of you walk in.Your head held high even though you feel your hands shaking.

You look around the Great Hall.There are rows of long tabels filled with students,all of their eyes are on you and Alwyn.Most likely noticing the scar that's on your chin.Infront of you,there's a table for the teachers and Professor Dumbledore is standing by a lecturn,a hat sat on a stool.You feel like it's staring you down,judging you,trying to figure you out.Alwyn comes to a stop and so do you.