20 The End of The Year

-

-

After you told your friends what Sirius told you,all of them comforted you as they listened.

Both you and Harry were very confused about this but you decided to take it upon yourself to not let this bring you down.Even if you have to have a serious talk with your parents when you get home.

You also thought that Harry would be very upset knowing that your family hid with his parents and they weren't able to protect him,but he was understanding of this.

Now,you and Harry walk into Remus' office.

Just as Harry is about to knock,Remus turns around.

"Hello,Y/N and Harry".Remus says and you look at Harry,confused.Remus puts the books he was holding in his hand down and points to the Marauders Map that's sprawled on the desk. "I saw you coming".

Remus flicks his wand next you and you and Harry watch as the magical box closes.

"I've looked worse,believe me".Remus says,reffering to the new scar on his face from Buckbeak. "How's your arm,Y/N?".

"Better".You say as you hold your now healed arm in the air,showing that there is no cast anymore.

"You've been sacked".Harry says as you and him walk further into Remus' office.

Everything's being packed away.Books laying neatly ontop of one another on the desk. Remus' trunk open so he can hide away his things.

"No.No.I resigned,actually".Remus says.

"Resigned?Why?".You say,looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Remus looks at you and Harry. "Well,it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition.This time tomorrow,the owls will start arriving and parents will not want....well,someone like me teaching their children".

"But Dumbledore-".Harry begins.

"Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf.Besides,people like me are....Well,let's just say that I'm used to it by now".Remus says and he flicks his wand,his trunk shutting swiftly.Remus looks at you and Harry. "Why do you two look so miserable?".

"None of it made any difference".Harry says. "Pettigrew escaped".

"Didn't make any difference?It made all the difference in the world.The two of you uncovered the truth.You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate.It made a great deal of difference".Remus says. "And,Y/N,you found out the truth of who you really are.Just like Harry.The Chosen One".