7 Hogsmeade Visit

-

-

You stand with your friends,listening to Professor McGonagall blabber on about how you should behave in Hogsmeade,when Harry runs up to her and you notice that he's holding the form.

The whole group watches as Professor McGonagall walks away from Harry,meaning that she didn't sign his form.She turns around and walks over towards Harry,putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry,Potter.That's my final word".Professor McGonagall apologises and she walks away.

Harry looks at you with dissapointment. "Forget about it,guys.See you later".

The whole groups walks towards the rest of the students.Your annoyed that Harry isn't allowed to enjoy the weekend and the Hogsmeade visit with you.

"It's so unfair they're not letting him go.What is he even suppose to do?He's the only one not going".You question.

Morris shrugs. "I'm sure Harry will find something to keep him busy.We should get him something from Hogsmeade".

"That's a really good idea,Morris.What does Harry like?".Faith turns to look at Hermione and Ron.

"We could get him some sweets from Honeydukes?".Maddie suggests.

"Harry loves sweets".Ron agrees.

"You're only saying that because you really want to go to Honeydukes yourself".Hermione points out and all of you laugh while Ron rolls his eyes.

-

Walking out of Honeydukes,you and Morris watch as Morris opens up his Chocolate Frog.Quickly,he takes the card out and flips it over.

"Deviln Whitehorn".Morris reads out before looking at Ron,his Chocolate Frog jumping in his hand. "Who have you got,Ron?".

Ron looks down at his card and frowns."Felix Summerbee.Bloody hell,I've already got him".

"Who did you get?".Morris looks at you.

You open up your Chocolate Frog and look at the card.With a grin,you hold it up for Morris and Ron to see. "Godric Gyffindor".

"Of course you'd get him".Morris rolls his eyes and you bump your shoulders together.

"In my opinion,I think that Chocolate Frogs are a little bit ridiculous".Maddie speaks up,the three of you turn around to look at her standing next to Hermione and Faith.