4 The Grim

-

-

"You're late".Maddie grumbles as you,Faith and Morris run into the Great Hall.

Five minutes late to be exact as Faith and Morris wanted to show you the Quidditch Pitch before breakfast.It took the three of you so long,that you didn't notice it was already time for breakfast.

"I don't know what you're talking about,Madie.We're perfectly on time".Morris grin and Maddie rolls her eyes.

Morris' eyes land on someone and you look at him,turning your eyes follow his and they land on a boy with dark hair and bucked teeth,he's got his nose in a Herbology book.

"Who's that?".You ask,turning your head to look at Faith.

"That's Neville Longbottom.Morris has had a crush on him since last year".Faith replies,whispering the last part so only the four of you would hear.

"Shut up".Morris' face flushes bright red as he hears what Faith has said.

You put your goblet down and chuckle,turning to look at Morris. "I'll keep that in mind".

"What?Why?".Morris says quickly. "Y/N,if you do anything with that information,I'm going to hex you".

"Try me,Frimley".You smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.You then turn to look at Maddie. "What's our first lesson today?".

"Divination,I believe.Then Care of Magical Creatures".Maddie says as she thinks for a moment before continuing to read her book.

"With Hagrid?".You ask.

"You know Hagrid?".Maddie replies,looking at you.

"Yes.I met him last night".You say to her.

"Honestly,I love Hagrid.He's probably my favourite teacher here".Faith says as she takes a sip from her goblet.

"He's a groundskeeper".Morris looks at her.

"He's a teacher now,too,Morris.Merlin,keep
up".Faith rolls her eyes and you laugh.

-

Inside the Divination classroom,you're sat with Faith while Maddie and Morris are sat on the table next to you.Harry and Ron sit on the table infront of you.

Honestly,you have no idea why you chose Divination.But,you're slowly starting to regret it as you lean on the table with your head propped in your hand.

"Welcome,my children".The Professor begins.You realise that she really suits being a teacher for Divination.She's got wild hair and big glasses. "In this room,you shall explore the noble art of Divination.In this room,you shall discover if you posses the Sight".

The Professor bumps into the table infront of her and the class giggle.

Faith turns to you and leans in to whisper. "She's a bit loony".