18 What is going on?

-

-

Your eyes slowly flutter open,your head slightly pounding and your arm barely hurting anymore.

Above you,you see Hermione leaning over you,a worried but releaved expression on her face.

"Mione?".You breath out,your eyes fluttering open.

Hermione smiles widely,turning her head to look at the rest of your friends. "She's awake!".

You hear the sound of footsteps running over towards you and finally you see Maddie,Faith and Morris leaning over you.

"Oh,thank Merlin.We thought you were dead".Morris says,placing his hand on his chest.

"How are you feeling?".Maddie asks,placing a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"Fantastic".You reply,slowly moving to sit up.You look at your broken arm that is now in a cast.

Faith looks at you. "You've got yourself some quite nasty cuts,not to mention your arm,but,don't worry.It makes you look cool".

You let out a weak laugh before turning your head to look at Hermione who's sat on the edge of the bed,a worried expression still on her face as she bites her lip,looking at you.You give her a small smile,looking at her hand that is sat in her lap,you take it into yours.Hermione looks at you shocked as you don't let go of it,holding it close to you.

"Where's Harry and Ron?".You say,looking back at Maddie,Faith and Morris.

Faith and Morris move to the side to let you see Harry who is sat up in his own bed,he has a small smile on his face as he gives you a wave.

"I'm over here!".Ron calls out as he is laying a few beds away from you,his leg in a cast and propped on a pillow.

"Where's Sirius?".You ask,looking at Hermione who has a sad expression on her face.

"Listen,Y/N,they've captured Sirius.Any minute the dementors are going to peform the Kiss".Hermione replies.

Harry gets up from his bed,his legs still a bit wobbly and he walks over to the rest of you. "You mean they're gonna kill him?".

"No.It's worse.Much worse.They're going to suck out his soul".Hermione explains.

You move around so you're feet hang off the bed and you're about to stand up. "We have to-".

Your cut off by somebody walking into the Hospital Wing.You turn your head to see Dumbledore walking in.

"Headmaster,you've got to stop them.They've got the wrong man".Hermione says as all of you walk over towards Dumbledore.