15 Scabbers

-

-

It's a dark,grey spring day that perfectly matches the mood of today.

It's Buckbeak's execution,the day all of you have been dreading for months.Especially Hagrid.You're actually on your way to see him right now with the whole group.Hopefully, there will be something that you could do to help.But you doubt that.Buckbeak's execution is inevitable.You've never met Lucius Malfoy, but considering he's Draco's father and he influenced Buckbeak's trial,you already hate him.

The sound of scraping can be heard as you make your way out of Hogwarts to go to Hagrid's hut and there crows cawing loudly.

All of you walk out and you notice that the executioner is sat there,sharpening scythe.He generally looks like death himself.As all of you stare him down,he gives you an evil smile.

The whole group makes their way onto the bridge and you watch as Hermione walks faster than all of you.You had a conversation with her and she was furious about this whole situation. Not only because she detests the Malfoy's,but also because Buckbeak was unfairly sentenced to death.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible".Hermione says as you make your way towards the pathway towards Hagrid's hut.

Faith nods. "I can't imagine what Hagrid is feeling".

When you walk out of the enterance towards the pathway,all of you notice Draco and his friends standing and making fun of what is about to happen.

"It just got worse".Ron says.

Suddenly,the rest of you watch as Hermione paced forward in a threatening gait.All of you shared a look before you quickly scurried behind Hermione.

"Look who's here".Goyle says as he notices all of you.

"Ah.Come to see the show?".Draco mocks with an evil smile.

"You!You foul,loathsome,evil little cockroach!". Hermione shouts as he fumes in anger walking up to Draco and she takes out her wand,poiting it right at Draco's face.

All of you watch in amazment,especially you,as Hermione glares at Draco,her wand close to his face.Draco quivers in fear.

"Hermione,no!".Ron exclaims.

"He's not worth it".Maddie adds on.

Draco sobs as he is absolutley terrified. Hermione stands there for a moment before she lowers her wand and Draco lets out a small laugh with his friends.Hermione turns around slightly and everyone thinks she's about to walk away,but,she quickly spins back around and raises her bawled up fist right at Draco's face.She punches him right in the face.