14 Crystal Ball

-

-

The next day,you decide to meet up with Morris in the courtyard after your last lesson of the day which is History of Magic.

You walk down towards the courtyard and you notice Morris leaning against a pillar.As you approach him,you notice he has an upset look on his face.

"Morris,are you alright?".You ask as you walk up to the brown haired boy and you put your hand on his shoulder when you notice his eyes are red and puffy.

"No".Morris replies,shaking his head.

"What happened?".You question.

Morris looks away from you. "Malfoy overheard a conversation I had with Maddie and Faith about me and Neville.He's been teasing me about it all day.I'm scared that prick is going to tell other people.He must of already done that".

"Oh,crap.I'm sorry,Morris.Malfoy is horrible". You comfort him and when Morris turns back to look at you,you notice tears welling in his eyes.

"It's not that I'm afraid of Neville finding out, it's my family I'm worried about.I don't know how they would react when they'd find out I'm gay".Morris cries.

"I am certain they will love you just the same".You give Morris a comforting smile.

You pull Morris into a hug,wrapping your arms around his waist,hugging him tightly as he wraps his arms you,crying into your shoulder.After a couple of minutes,the two of you pull away and Morris wipes away his tears

You keep your hand on his shoulder. "I know what'll make you feel better.How about a game of Exploding Snap in the common room?".

Morris sniffles and he nods.He gives you a small smile and the two of you walk down the hallway.

-

"Broaden your minds.You must look beyond".Professor Trelwaney trails on.

You lean your head on your hand,bored out of your mind as you poke the crystal ball infront of you.

"What is this bliming thing even suppose to do?".You question,turning your head to look at Faith.

Faith shrugs. "I don't know.Tell you the future?".

"The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye.Only then can you see.Try again.Now,what do we have here?".Professor Trelwaney says as she walks over to Harry and Ron.

Harry isn't even paying attention,gazing into the crystal ball mindlessly while Ron was snoring away.When Harry heard Professor Trelwaney approaching him and Ron,he quickly sat up waking Ron up in the process as he too sits up.Hermione looks over at the teacher.You watch as Professor Trelwaney sits down at their table.