10 End Of Term

-

-

"I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick, Harry".Professor Lupin says as you,Harry and him are walking through the forest.

After breakfast,Professor Lupin came up to you and Harry and asked if he could have a word with the two of you.

"Is there no chance of fixing it?".Professor Lupin asks,looking at Harry.

"No".Harry replies.

You look at Lupin."Professor,who do the dementors affect me and Harry so much?"I mean,more than everyone else?".

"Listen.The dementors are amongst the foulest creatures to walk this earth.They feed on every good feeling,every happy memory until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences.You two are not weak,Y/N and Harry.The dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past.Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine.You have nothing to be ashamed of".Professor Lupin says.

You and Harry look at each other confused.Yes, it's obvious that Harry has been through a lot,but you haven't had anything tragic happen to you.At least,you don't remember.

"Professor,we all know I've gone through stuff,but,what about Y/N?".Harry questions.

"I don't what my worst experiences are.I don't remember them".You say.

Professor Lupin looks at you with a comforting look. "Don't worry,Y/N.With time and patience,all your questions will be answered".

This doesn't help much and you're still very confused.People know something about you,but you don't know what.They don't want to tell you.

"I'm scared,professor".Harry says as he follows Professor Lupin further down the track,so do you.

"Me too".You agree.

"I'd consider you fools if you weren't".Professor Lupin says.

"We need to know how to fight them.You could teach us.You made that dementor on the train go away".Harry suggests.

"There was only one that night".Professor Lupin says.

"But you made it go away".You point out.

The three of you stop infront on island on the lake in the distance.

"I don't pretend to be an expert.But as the dementors seem to have developed a particular interest in the two of you perhaps I should teach you.But after the holidays.For now,I need to rest".Professor Lupin says.