12 Buckbeak

-

-

It's now Monday and you're sat in the Great Hall with Hermione,Maddie,Faith and Morris doing Astronomy homework while Harry and Ron are helping Neville with some Herbology work in the library.

You were suprised,to say the least,when Neville approached Harry and Ron.You were smirking at Morris when you noticed him staring at Neville all lovingly.

"Honestly,Morris,I think you should just ask him out".You say to Morris as you put down your quill.

"No!".Morris exclaims and everyone in the Great Hall looks at him. "Why would I do that?".

"Because you fancy him".You say nonchalantly.

"Wait,you fancy Neville?".Hermione turns to Morris with her eyes wide.

The flustered brunette boy hides his flushed face in his hands.

"Y/N,I really want to hex you right now".Morris groans,uncovering his face and glaring at you while you snicker.

"Bloody hell,Morris.Just ask him out".Faith shakes her head.

"I agree.What is the worst thing that could happen?".Maddie asks.

"Let me think....he doesn't fancy boys and everyone will make fun of me".Morris looks at all of you.

You turn to face him and give him a reassuring smile. "If it makes you feel any better,I fancy girls".

"Ok,that was already quite obvious".Morris points out.

"It was?".You raise an eyebrow and Maddie,Faith and Morris nod while Hermione just looks at you intently.

"Yeah,I've seen you looking at that girl in our Transfiguration class.It's obvious you fancy girls".Morris says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Faith looks at Hermione. "Do you fancy anyone,Hermione?".

At the redheaded girls words,you turn to look at Hermione and you notice a faint blush rising to her cheeks as she looks over towards you before quickly looking down and carrying on with her homework.

"No".Hermione shakes her head shyly.

"What about you,Maddie?".Morris says to Maddie.

"As if".She says.

"Faith?".Morris now turns to the redhead.

"Currently,no".Faith says and Faith looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

You quickly look towards Hermione before you shake your head.

"Not at this current moment".You inform them.

Hermione notices that Alwyn walks past the Gryffindor table and she turns to you.

"Have you told your brother about what you found out?".Hermione asks and she watches as a frown finds it way onto your face.