11 Shrieking Shack

-

-

"It's meant to be most haunted building in Britain.Did I mention that?".Hermione says as the two of you are stood,watching the Shrieking Shack from afar.

"Twice".You laugh.

Snow is falling around you and both you and Hermione are wearing winter coats and hats, your cheeks red from the cold.

The rest of the group disappeared somewhere so you and Hermione decided to venture further into Hogsmeade,and now you're here.Standing in the snow.Just the two of you.

"Do you want to move a bit closer?".Hermione questions.

You stare at her,unsure of what she means by that. "Huh?".

"To the Shrieking Shack?".Hermione raises an eyebrow.

"Oh,no.I'm fine standing here,actually".You quickly say,turning your body away from Hermione as you look back at the Shrieking Shack.

You blush as you've totally misunderstood her question.You thought she meant that you should move closer to her.

"Did you think I meant something else?".Hermione says.

You clear your throat. "I think we should go look for the others".

However,you're stopped by the sound of a familiar voice.It's Draco.

"Well,well.Look who's here.You two shopping for your new dream home?".Draco mocks as him and his friends walk over to you and Hermione.

"Piss off,Malfoy".You spit out,glaring at the boy.

"Not very friendly.Boys,I think it's time we teach Cromwell how to respect her superiors".Draco smirks.

Hermione lets out a laugh and she moves to stand infront of you. "Hope you don't mean yourself".

"How dare you talk to me.You filthy little mudblood".Draco says and you see the way Hermione's shoulders tense at the word.

Suddenly,a snowball is throw at Draco from nowhere.Confused,Draco looks at the direction the snowball came from.

"Who is that?".Draco says.

At his words,another snowball comes right at him.He groans and walks back into Crabbe, snowballs coming right at them.

"Don't stand there!Do something!".Draco shouts as he pushes Crabbe back,the snowballs still being thrown at them.