9 Page 394

-

-

Your sat in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class and your sat next to Maddie.Faith and Morris are next to each other on Maddie's side while Harry is by himself,no sight of Hermione,and Ron is sat with Bem next to Harry.

Maddie is telling you about this book she read on Hippogriff's when suddenly,the door slams shut and in walks Snape,holding his wand up as he closes all the blinds and he walks to the front of the classroom.

Everyone goes silent and you look at Maddie confused.Why is Snape here?You're supoose to have Professor Lupin.

"Turn to page 394".Snape announces as he looks at the whole class.

You grab your book from infront of you just like everyone else and you start to slowly flick through it,trying to find the page your suppose to be on.

Snape walks forwards and Harry turns to him.

"Excuse me,sir.Where's Professor Lupin?".Harry says.

Snape looks at him coldly as he stops walking. "That's not really your concern,is it,Potter?Suffice it say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time.Turn to page 394".

Snape walks to the back of the room where there is a lecturn and projector.

"Werewolves?".Ron says.

Your eyebrows furrow and you quickly flick to the page your suppose to be on.Indeed,at the top of the page it says 'Werewolves'.

"But,Sir,we just began learning about red caps and hinkypunks.We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks".Hermione says and you jump as she wasn't there a couple of seconds again.

"Quiet".Snape glares at her.

"When did she bloody come in?".You whisper to Maddie as you look at Hermione sat on the other side of you next to Harry.

"Cromwell,would you like to share whatever you and Miss Yamazaki are whispering about to the rest of the class?".Snape says.

"No,Sir".You say.

"Then be quiet".Snape orders.

The projector infront of you switches to a different slide and Snape begins the lesson as he walks back to the front of the class.

"Now,which one of you can tell me the difference between and Animagus and a werewolf?".Snape says and Hermione puts her hand up.