8 Should they be warned?

-

-

After dinner,the whole group follows the rest of  the students up the moving stairs to the go back to the Gryffindor common room.

Morris and Ron are telling Harry about Hogsmeade but a sudden stop on the stairs causes the converstion to stop.

"What's going on?".Harry questions.

"Probably Neville forgot the password again".Ron laughs.

"Hey".Neville lets out and all of you turn around to see him behind you.

"Oh,you're there".Ron says.

"You need to stop bullying Neville,Ron".Morris glares at him as he kicks Ron in the leg and you're suprised to see Ron actually scared.

Ron nods. "Alright".

Suddenly,Ginny comes running down towards all of you.

"The Fat Lady!She's gone!".Ginny exclaims.

You look towards the painting where the Fat Lady usually is and she's not there.Instead, there a three big claw marks.

"Serves her right.She was a terrible singer".Ron says.

"Goodness,Ron.Do you ever shut up?".Maddie glares at the redhead boy.

"Where could she go?".Faith questions as she looks around everywhere trying to find the Fat Lady.

"I have no idea".Harry says to her.

In every painting,the's a whole lot going on.A massive commotion.You look back towards the painting infront of you with the claw marks.

"Those claw marks,are they from a wolf?".You question as you turn to look at Hermione, Morris and Harry who are standing beside you.

"They most likely are".Maddie says as she studies the claw marks infront of her.

"But,how did a wolf get into Hogwarts?". Morris says.

"That's impossible".Hermione lets out.

"Come on,move".Filch says and you stand to the side to let Dumbledore through.

Dumbledore looks at the painting infront of him and he slowly walks up towards the painting.He touches the slashed painting.

"Mr Filch.Round up the ghosts.Tell them to search everh painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady".Dumbledore orders.