3 Potions Class

-

-

It takes you quite a long time to get dressed, and you can already feel Maddie glaring at the back of your head as you walk out of the bathroom,pulling on your jumper and grabbing your robe,quickly throwing it over yourself.

You turn around and see her sitting there with a bored look on her face. "What?".

"Nothing.Are you done?".She questions as she gets up from her bed,gathering her books for the first two lessons of the day.

"I think so".You say,spinning around to make sure you've got everything as you clutch your books by your side that were laying on your trunk.

"Have you got all your books?".Maddie asks.She walks over to stand infront of you.

"I believe so".You reply,holding up your books so she can see.

"Splendid.We have Potions with Professor Snape first,which will be dreadful,and afterwards,we have Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall".Maddie says as the two of you make your way out of your dorm and down the stairway.

The common room is practically empty apart from some students that have been struggling to get ready just like you,the effects of the summer evident in their sleepy eyes as they make  their way out of the dorm room.

"Where's Faith and Morris?".You question as you climb out of the portait hole and back onto your feet,following swiftly after Maddie

"They should already be in the Great Hall.We are rather late".Madie says.

"I'm sorry".You apologise,walking next to your new friend.

"There's no need to be be sorry.It's your first at Hogwarts,after all.I was just like you on my first day".Maddie looks at you. "I would like to know,what's it like in other magical schools in the world?".

"Ilvermorny has some similarities to Hogwarts,but I don't think I can compare the two until I really experience it.You know?".You say and Maddie nods.

"Of course.What house were you in?".Maddie asks as the two of you turn the corner nearing the Great Hall.

"Wampus".You reply with a small smile.

"Interesting".Maddie nods.

-

After breakfast,you and your new three friends make your way over to the dungeons and to your Potions class.

The whole way there,the three of them complain how much they hate Snape,even Maddie confesses her hatred towards her professor and she doesn't seem like the person to use the word 'hate'.So,to say the least,you are not looking forwards towards this class.