6 Quidditch

-

-

A constant banging is heard from the inside of the wardrobe as you look at it,Professor Lupin standing to the side of the class.

You,Ron and Faith are stood next to each other while Morris whispers something to Harry making him smile,Maddie is stood with her arms crossed against her chest.You don't really know where Hermione has gone.

"Intriguing,isn't it?".Professor Lupin speaks up. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?".

"That's a boggart,Professor".Maddie answers.

Professor Lupin smiled at her. "Very good,Miss Yamazaki".

"How does she know that?".Ron whispers to you.

"She's quite bright".You whisper back.

The class flinches as the boggart bangs against the wardobe.

"Now,can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?".Professor Lupin asks.

"No one knows".Hermione replies from next to you,making you jump.

"When did she get here?".Ron questions.

"Boggarts are shape shifters.They take the shape of whatever a perticular person fears the most.That's what makes them so-".Hermione continues.

Professor Lupin cut her off. "So terrifying, yes,yes,yes....Luckily,a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart.Let's practice it now.Without wands,please.After me.Riddikulus".

The class all say in unison. "Riddikulus".

Professor Lupin smiles. "Very good.A little louder and very clear.Listen.Riddikulus".

Once again,the class say. "Riddikulus".

"Very good.So much for the easy part.You see,the incantation alone is not enough.What really finishes a boggart is laughter.You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.Let me explain.Neville,would you join me,please?".Professor Lupin explains.

You nudge Neville forwards slightly and he walks over to Professor Lupin.In the mean time,Morris turns around to look at you,knowingly knowing what you're thinking,and both you and Faith snicker at his flustered state.He turns around with a blush.

"Neville,what frightens you most of all?".Professor Lupin asks.

"Professor Snape".Neville replies quietly.