Charming... Not Really

"You take care,darling. You hear?" the trucker questioned as I hopped out of his semi.

"Yes,sir."I replied and tugged my duffel onto my shoulder. He smiled and handed me a couple hundred dollars then stated, "Keep it. Hope everything works out for you. Charming's real nice in the summer."

I hopped off the truck and walked to the gas station before I went to go hunt for some lunch.

Gemma's Point of View:

This girl couldn't have been more than seventeen years old. There's no way she would survive in Charming alone. I was feeling nice too, so I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder. She whipped around with a gasp before I said,"Easy,baby. I'm not gonna hurt you. You look new to Charming."

She smiled and nodded then stated, "Yea,just got in from Chicago." I nodded then said,"A big city. Nice. What are you doing in Charming then?"

"Fresh start."she answered. I grinned and stated,"We get a lot of those in town. I'm Gemma but you can call me Mama. What's your name,baby?"

"Libby Parker. Do you know where I can find a waitress job at?"she questioned. Perfect. She can work for the club.

"Yea, actually my husband's club has been needing a new waitress and you'll be perfect for the job, baby. You'll have to meet everyone and get new clothes too. Come with me."I stated, wrapping my arm around her.

We walked to my car and got in before I drove to the mall where I shop. I brought her several outfits, often offering up some input to what would work best in California's

We drove to the Clubhouse and walked inside of the garage where Op,Juice,and of course,my son,Jax was working on their bikes and a car.

"Jax,get your ass out from under that car and let me introduce you to someone,"I ordered,kicking his shoe with my heel. He rolled out from under the hood,covered in grease with no shirt on either.

He wiped his hands and face on a clean rag then turned to Libby and asked,"Who's the bitch?"

"Fuck off,"Libby fired back, crossing her arms over her. Opie and Juice exploded in laughter as Jax's jaw dropped open in stun.

Jax's Point of View:

"Who's the bitch?"I asked after I wiped my hands and face on a clean rag.

"Fuck off."the young girl fired back. Ope and Juice roared with laughter while my mouth dropped open with shock and horror.

What in the actual fuck did Gemma bring home? Who the hell is this chick?! Ma grinned and stated, "Jax, meet Libby Parker. Libs,meet my son, Jackson also known as Jax. Jax, Libby is going to be working here for a while,so get used to her."

Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Does Clay know about this ?!

"Yes,Clay does know. I called him on my way over. Now, be a good little boy and show Libs around." Ma ordered before she stormed into the office.

I turned to the girl,Libby and asked, "How old are you anyways?"

"Seventeen. Problem?" she demanded. What?!

"Ma!"I screamed as I entered the office. She looked up and said, "Jackson, I can hear. What's wrong?"

"She's only-"

"Seventeen. I know this,baby. It's okay. She's not going to be a bartender or a stripper."she finished, obviously dismissing me. I gritted my teeth together so I could bite back some choice words then stormed back to where Libby was joking around with Ope and Juice.

"Lets go."I growled at her, dragging her away from the bar. She waved to my friends and shouted,"I'll catch ya later, boys!"

No, you won't,I thought to myself as we entered the club house. I walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle of beer then opened it before I stated, "This is the Clubhouse. There's a party almost every other night, you'll work til your feet bleed and your hands ache. You'll sleep in the spare apartment room, which is right here."

I showed her to the room, which was where I was staying for the longest time.

"I'll pop in every once and a while and I'll stay here with you when I want because I do whatever the hell I want. Got it, princess?" I snapped at her as she ran her fingertips across the comforter.

She glared up at her then shot back, "Yea, I got it. I get that you run this showboat. I get it, dickbag." Fiesty. Filled with fire.

I stepped towards her with a growl,"If I had it my way, sweetheart, you'd be on your hands and knees, and you'd be getting spanked. Or hell, even better, with your pretty little mouth wrapped around my dick."

She stepped back and fell onto the bed,her legs opening and her mouth agape. Yea, that got a reaction.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." she hissed.

"Try me, darling." I growled. She stood up and shoved at my chest before she snapped,"You wouldn't even think of touching me like that."

"You're right. I wouldn't touch a little girl. And that's all you are, princess." I stated before I walked out of the room, adjusting my jeans.

Libby's Point of View:

"If I had it my way, sweetheart, you'd be on your hands and knees, and you'd be getting spanked. Or hell, even better, with your pretty little mouth wrapped around my dick." Jax stated, stepping up to me. I gasped, falling back onto the bed, my legs opening on instinct.

He smirked and nodded before I glared up at him and hissed,"You. Wouldn't. Dare."

He chuckled then stated,"Try me, darling." I jacknived up and shoved at his chest then snapped, "You wouldn't even think of touching me like that."

He chuckled and stated,"You're right. I wouldn't touch a little girl. And that's all you are, princess." He walked out of the room and I fell back onto the bed.

Well, isn't he sweet? I stood up and walked to my bags. My first shift started in a half hour so I decided to grab a shower and change.

I washed my hair and body then changed into a white and black floral lace corset that stopped above my belly button, revealing my belly ring and a nice fitting pair of jeans that hugged my ass perfectly.

Gem-Mama, my bad, lended me a pair of lace trimmed black heels that went perfect with my outfit. I walked out to the bar and saw how many people was in the Clubhouse.

I blew out a breath and forced a smile before I begun my first shift as a waitress at the Clubhouse.

Okay, here is my very first actual chapter of this certain story. So what do you guys think?? Comment, vote, and I really hope you guys liked it. I had to throw in something bad... Until next time!