Hitch Hikers and Junkie Whores

"No can do,love!" Chibs sang as I followed him around, dragging my foot behind me.

"But it doesn't hurt anymore. C'mon, Chibs, just cut this damn thing off my leg and we'll call it even!" I whined, stomping my foot as we came to a stop in front of the garage. He shrugged and replied,"I don't care." A beat up looking Ford pulled into the parking lot and instead of ignoring the driver,I watched as she stumbled out of the car, waving a bottle of Jack Daniels around.

"Aw,shit." Chibs groaned, shaking his head.

"Who the hell is that?" I demanded, turning to him. He sighed and stated,"A junkie whore."

"Oh, wonderful,so I have to deal with another Ruby?" I snapped, turning around.

"If I tell you yes, will Jackie boy have a chance of living through the day?" Chibs asked, following me. I shrugged but didn't answer as the woman stumbled towards us.

"Chibs, I need to see Jax." she slurred, grabbing onto his cut. He rolled his eyes and sighed then protested,"I don't think so,love. I think you might want to get away from TM actually."

"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" I demanded,pushing Chibs aside. She was pretty, or would be if her eyes were sunken in and bloodshot all to hell. She had caramel colored eyes and brown hair, similar to my own.

"Wendy, I'm Jax's ex-wife." The words made my blood run cold but churn with fire with in seconds of each other. I closed my eyes then blew out a deep breath before I held out my hand civilly and said,"I'm Libby, Jax's girlfriend."

She scoffed after she finished examining me judgmental eyes and barked,"Oh,sweetheart, please. Jax doesn't do relationships. He's had two serious ones in his life (unless you're counting the fanfictions made about that idiot) and that's Tara and I."

Damn it,there's that name again! I've got to get down the bottom of that situation....

"Well, hate to break it to you, love,but Jax is in a relationship with Libby girl." Chibs offered, grinning like a madman.

"Jesus Christ,Wendy, is that you?" Jax asked as he stormed outside. His usual swagger filled walk was now replaced tense steps and his crystal blue eyes was fuming with anger.

"Jackie,tell this bitch that you belong with me." she cried out, reaching toward my boyfriend, only to have me swat her filthy hands away from him.

"Christ, Wendy, you can't be here. Look,I'll have Half Sack drive you home." Jax informed her,before Chibs called for his little Prospect.

"No! No,no,no! The only way I'm leaving this fucking place is if you're the one to drive me home." she screamed, stomping her foot in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and pulled Jax to the side before I whispered,"Just take the whore home and get back here. I don't want her to cause a scene." He sighed and asked,"Are you sure, baby? I can have Half Sack take her home if you really want me to."

I shook my head then protested, "No, she'll just throw a bitch fit. Its okay,Jax, I trust us." Do you? Do you really trust him with his junkie ex wife alone together?

Oh, can it, you fruitcake. You're fired from this self conscious thing.  Ah, yes, I just love when my brain decides its needs some internal sarcasm bits... Asshole. Jax nodded,still looking unsure about the situation, but I kissed him full on the lips, slightly wanting my point across for Wendy, before I allowed them to leave in her shitty car.

"Libby? Do you need anything?" Kip asked, nudging me playfully. Jax had been gone for over an hour and I was not happy. Actually, I was more pissed than a teenage girl that was on her period who didn't have any chocolate.