I Have No Idea Where I'm Going

We walked back into the Clubhouse and they begun drinking. I want a drink too! I stepped in behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of liquor then begun chugging.

Hours and hours later, Jax's Point of View:

When I woke up, there was a throbbing in my head. I sat up and walked out into the main room where most of the Club members was passed out with a bottle of booze in their hand, or a croweater beside them.

I rolled my eyes, disgusted but then I saw her stumbling towards me, and I could practically smell the booze on her body and breath. I coughed and asked,"Libby? Are you fucking drunk?" She giggled then exclaimed, "Yeah! So what?!"

She walked closer and slipped, falling straight into me. I picked her up, then carried her to my room. She giggled once again, then stated,"You're pretty..."

"And you're drunk. Point?" I asked in return. She cuddled against my chest and muttered,"I don't understand why you don't like me.."

Libby's POV, after she drags her ass out of bed:

When I finally woke up,I had a pounding in my head and it was clearly from a hang over. The reason I woke up,was the sun smirking viciously, aggregating me. But what made things even worse, was Juice and Half Sack running in my room, banging pots and pans together with metal spoons.

"WAKEY WAKEY, WE WANT EGGS AND BAKEY!" they screamed at me. I snatched a spoon out of their hands and begun chasing them through the Clubhouse, while everyone watched.

"This is what you get when you wake my ass up for breakfast, you bastards,"I screamed while hitting them repeating them over and over again with the spoon. Opie turned to Happy and asked, "Should we stop her?" Hap looked at me, then turned back to Ope and declared,"I don't want my ass beat with a metal spoon."

Someone snatched the spoon out of my hands then snapped, "That's enough!"

Jax. Of course it was Jax. Gemma snatched the spoon out of his hands and hit both of us then barked,"Sons, in the Church. Libs, get in that garage and start working your little ass off. Move it!"

Jax and I shared a mutual glare before he stalked into the private room known as the Church, and I stormed off to the garage.

A wee bit later:

Someone approached me and asked,"Excuse me?" I scooted out from under the Mustang I was working on then inquired,"May I help you, ma'am?"

She had short brown hair and blue eyes, with two kids beside her. She frowned then demanded,"Who the hell are you?"

I drew in a breath then sighed sassily, "Oh, I don't know, just a mechanic slash waitress here at The Sons of Anarchy Diner Garage. How may I be of service, milady?"

"Oh, you're a smartass too,huh?" she snapped. I rolled my eyes then declared, "Listen,lady. I don't have time for this shit. I just want to finish this guy's car, so Opie can give me the keys and I can get rid of this guy. Now, if you'll fucking excuse me, I have a damn job to get to, so if you need something, then open your mouth and use your words. You're not a two year old."

I paused and glanced down at her then muttered,"At least, I don't think you're a two year old." Her mouth was open wide. Oops. No filter.

"Donna? Is everything okay?" Opie asked as he approached us. I looked up and questioned, "You know this clown?" He chuckled and stated,"That clown is my wife. Get back to work, Squirt." I punched his arm then slid back under the Mustang.

"Libs, Gemma wants ya!" Chibs shouted as I handed the Mustang keys to Half Sack so he could get rid of the car before I joined Gemma in her office, easing the door shut to where only a click was heard.