The Rooftop and I Have Become Best Friends

"Um,Libby?" Bobby hollered up at me, frowning. (BOBBY!! I MISSED YOU, BRO!!) I glanced down at the big man then asked,"What?"

He looked around and back at me then pointed out, "You've been up there for hours. When are you coming down?" I sighed and ducked my head away so I could spot whoever drove their car into Teller-Marrow gates then muttered to myself, "Whenever I get the guts to face Jackson Teller again."

I shifted to answer Bobby, only to find Tig has replaced him and the blue eyed man didn't look too impressed with my hiding spot. I spun around, fixing Tig to stare at my back but the sound of someone climbing the ladder had me sighing in defeat.

Ever since the blow up between Jax and I happened, it seemed the entire Club was split in two. People who thought I was right and people who was staying loyal to their VP.

Juice, Kip, Opie, and Tig believed that Jax had went too far and they wanted him to apologize as well but then, you had Bobby, Piney, Happy,and Otto, who was still kind enough to speak civil with me,but in my mind, I knew they were just playing nice for information.

But then, you also had Chibs, Clay, and Gemma, who was walking the sidelines, waiting for everything to blow over. Jax and I hadn't said a word to each other in over a week and with our stubbornness combined, it would be a while until we spoke, unless he apologizes.

"Damn baby doll,you can hold a grudge." Tig joked,nudging my shoulder as he sat beside me. "You do know this is Jax's spot right?"

"He can suck a dick. Thats all he wanted from me and that's all his filthy mouth deserves. I hope he catches a STD from those skanks you idiots put up with." I snapped, glaring at him. He jerked back, clearly surprised by my attitude before I sighed and mumbled a soft apology.

"It's okay. I get it. You're a little hostile and I get that. But how long till you forgive him?" he asked. I gritted my teeth then growled,"When that shitty, poor excuse of a Vice Prez says sorry. I didn't start this and he is gonna finish this. Just two simple words and I'll let it go... It'll always be in the air but I'll at least talk to the greasy bastard."

"Well then... So, why the rooftop?"he pushed deeper and I knew there was no point in trying to avoid his questions so I gave in then replied, "The rooftop and I has become best friends, haven't you heard? Yeah, it traded Jax in for me."

"Tig! Get your ass down here, we've got club business to handle." the familiar voice that with just one word can turn my blood into fire. I closed my eyes and shouted,"Can you see that's he talking, you fucker nut bag?" Everyone stopped around us and I knew why too. It was the first words that I had directed towards Jax in days.

Unfortunately for them however, the words weren't very pleasant.

His eyes turned to a blue steel then he stepped closet towards the building then screamed in return,"Last I checked, I was the VP of this MC and you were nothing but a little bitch that waits hand and foot for this club."

Tig went to grab for me but I was already climbing down the ladder and it looked like Jax was about as pissed as I felt. It was hard to climb down quick with the cast on my foot but damn,I was moving faster than I thought I could with this cinder block wrapped around my leg and ankle.

I shoved him back a few feet then barked,"Just who the hell do you think you are,you evil, self centered, inconsiderate, needle dick of a fucker head?" He stopped and glanced around then replied, "Exactly what you just fucking described me as, you stupid, trouble causing, fat ass, cunt."

The last word was the final blow and it seemed that everyone knew it too since they were surrounding us more but it was too late. My hand was drew back and my fist had connected to his pretty face.

He stumbled back just a few inches before he tensed and stood to his full height which unfortunately for me was almost a foot taller.

"Did you just punch me in the fucking face,you fucking bitch?" he spat. But there was something in his eyes. Humor perhaps but anger wasn't there.

I gulped, glancing around then shrugged and replied,"Yep. Sure did." I spotted someone entering the gates and I knew that it was a customer,so, since everyone was watching the sparks of Jax and I's little blow out, I decided to walk away and greet the person.

"Hi,welcome to Teller - Marrow garage, my name is Libby -"

"Yeah, I know. It's Wyatt,from a couple weeks ago. This is a little random but I have a question for you." I didn't recognize him at first, but now, I did. I grinned then stated,"Oh, sorry I couldn't place your face at first,but now I do. What's your question?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me? I'm kinda busy this week,with work and all but next week I'm free..." he suggested.

Next week... Next week was my birthday. The day I turn eighteen. Oh, hells bells. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously as I felt Jax's eyes burning into me like daggers staking their claim inside my back before I answered, "Um, sure. That would be great. How's Thursday sound?"

He grinned then exclaimed, "Awesome, yeah, that sounds great. See you then!" He kissed my cheek then ran back to his car, exiting the parking lot.

"Okay, on that note, everybody inside!!" Gemma shouted, shooing everyone but Jax and I into the garage. They scurried inside, sticking their tails between their legs before Jax lost his fucking mind.

"Are you fucking kidding me! I fucking can't believe you just accepted a date. Didn't we just break up last week? What the fuck, you cock sucker? Is that all you want? Is a cock to fill your mouth? Cause that's sure as hell what it seems like."

Silence hit the garage and I knew everyone could hear what their VP just spat in my face so, after my moment of quiet and letting Jax wallow in the thought that he actually hurt my feelings (which he did,but I'll never admit that either), I fucking blew my gasket,"You fucking prick! You think that I just want a cock to suck? Well, guess what,you cock - juggling thunder cunt? You can go fuck yourself with a dull knife up the ass,Captain Skinny Dick!"

I went to stalk away, only to have him snatch me up by the arm and slam me into the door.

"What,you think this is over? Look, you fat, ugly, worthless slut,there's no one in this goddamn Clubhouse that gives a damn about you. You're fucking nothing. You're a stray that my ma picked up off the side of the road because she felt for you." he spat and before he could continue with his harsh words, he was ripped away from me and screaming filled my ears.

Then,it dawned on me. I was the one screaming. I fought away from everyone trying to hold me until I fell into someone. He stood me up and helped me to a truck, which I then realized that it was a Teller Marrow tow truck.

"Let's go for a ride,Squirt." Opie chirped, glancing over at me. I nodded, hiding my face away from the window before he drove off,a cloud of dust fogging up the back window.

So, that sucked majorly in my opinion. Not a fan of this one, but I'll get back into the groove of things... I told you World War Three was coming. So, comment what you thought, vote pretty please. Thanks!!