Uh Oh

"Fine. My name is Tara Knowles and I'm Jax's ex-girlfriend. Now, is he here?" she snapped,her eyebrow twitching as she,too, glared in return at me. I fought to keep my jaw from dropping wide open and over her shoulder, I watched as Opie and Jax pulled up in Ope's truck then they exchanged the classic,"Oh shit."look.

"He wasn't but if you look behind you, you can see that he just got home." I informed her, placing my hands on my hips.

"So you want to tell me what the fuck you were thinking when you told me that I should stay at the fucking Clubhouse because the Mayans were gonna be angry when in return this bitch is the real reason is why I can't come home, cause your pussy ass don't want me to run into her?" I shouted, crossing my arms over my chest. Jax went to defend himself but I continued to yell at him before he got the chance,"You little bitch! I would've been understand if you would've told me the damn truth."

Meanwhile Opie leaned against the dining room table then asked"Should I go?" At the same time, Jax and I turned then snapped,"No!" I whipped around to face Tara and shouted,"But you on the other hand, are more than fucking welcome to leave,ya little bitch! In other words, leave!"

She leaned over to face Jax then stated,"I'll see you later,Jax." I waved my fingers in her direction and shouted,"No the fuck you won't, whore!" Opie snorted at my words and shifted to pull his phone from his pocket as Jax and I continued to argue,"Look,I'm sorry! I was going to tell you, babe. It's just, you was gone by the time I went looking for you. Speedy and Half Sack said you looked pissed when you left so I figured that Angel pissed you off and I didn't want to die!"

"Well guess what? Your chances of dying has increased!"I screamed, hunching over to get my point across. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair as Opie spoke in the background of the fight,"Oh, hang on, Libby is killing him. Yeah, I'll tell him when he gets done. Yeah, you got it,man. Alright,see you then."

"What was that about?" Jax asked, turning to his best friend.  Ope waved his hands at him after he put away his phone then answered,"Nothing much, just telling Bobby that we'll get to the Clubhouse after you finish getting killed by your girl."

"She's not killing me!" Jax protested, stomping his foot. The long haired man raised his eyebrows then nodded and muttered,"Mmm, hmm, sure,yeah, whatever you say,man. That doesn't look like it from here." I snapped my fingers at my boyfriend then growled,"Let's make a deal. You go deal with Club business then I'll kill you,okay?"

He sighed then crossed his arms over his chest then questioned,"Why do I have to die anyway? It's not like I was cheating!" I gave him a pointed look and turned to Opie before I declared,"The moment that we guys get done with Club business, you are to call me and make sure that he doesn't leave the area unless it's on a run."

"You got it,boss. Come on,Jax, so you don't die." Ope replied before he kissed my cheek and drug his best friend out of the house by his hood. I laughed softly then sunk into the couch as I sighed before I muttered,"Why can't I just have a normal life with a normal boyfriend that has no crazy ass ex girlfriends?"

Jax's Point of View:

"Goddamn, she's really going to kill me,isn't she?" I groaned as I settled into the seat of my best friend's truck. He laughed and declared,"Oh,hell yeah. Man, this could've been avoided if you would've just told her the truth." I sighed and covered my face with my hands then muttered, "Fuck! I should've told her. I should've went after her."

"She'll get over it... Libs is a tough girl, I mean, she puts up with your bullshit twenty four seven, so that's saying something. But,after she kills you or at least beats the shit out of you, I think she'll feel better after it all." he informed me before he patted me on the shoulder and exited the truck after we arrived at the Clubhouse.

"Alright, let's just get this over with so I can deal with my personal drama and get rid of Tara." I stated, shaking my head.

"What about getting rid of Tara?" Gemma snapped, swinging out of the office. I groaned mentally then rushed out,"Can't talk,got Church. Sorry, gotta go." I shoved my best friend behind me then darted inside of Chapel and slid into my chair before I declared,"Let's get this over with quickly before my mom kills me."

"Whoa, wait, what happened? Bobby told us that Libby girl was killing you. " Chibs stated, holding up his hands. I sighed and leaned against my arms as I placed my head in my hands then muttered as loud as possible, "Tara's back and she showed up at our house while Libs was there. Now, Opie is sure that I'm going to die."

"Oh,you should've heard her,man. She is pissed at him." Opie declared,laughing. I sighed and rolled my eyes before I stated,"Alright, that's what happened. So what's up?" Clay shook his head and informed us,"The Mayans want blood. We killed three of their guys, so they're gonna want revenge. Thoughts?"

"Lay low, stay off the streets. It's better that way. It's not like we have any other beef with anyone. We can be legit for a while." Piney suggested, shrugging. I leaned back,liking the plan, then I turned to Clay and added,"Hell, it would keep our noses clean and Hale off our back for a while."

Clay nodded, clearly thinking that was a good plan, then he stated after a moment of hesitation, "Alright. We can do that. Find more legit ways to pull in money. All in favor, say yay." Everyone agreed like normal and we were dismissed as we all arrived so I turned to Juice and ordered,"Go grab Libby from my place. Me and her needs to talk."

He nodded and left with another word, leaving me to sit by my remaining brothers. Tig turned to me then asked,"So, what are you going do,brother?" I sighed and leaned against my propped up hand then shook my head before I answered,"I have no idea,man. I just hope she can forgive me." Chibs clapped me on the shoulder and declared,"Libs is very understanding,lad. She'll understand." I shook my head and muttered,"God, I hope so."

Libby's Point of View:

Someone knocked on the door and I leapt off the couch then opened the door only to stop in my tracks when I spotted who was on the other side of the door.

"Libby Parker?" Hale asked, looking slightly reluctant. I nodded and declared,"Yeah, I'm sorry though,Hale, Jax isn't here. But Juice is on the way to get me so I have to get ready. " He shook his head then replied,"No,I'm sorry, Libby. I'm not here for Jax. "

"Um, I'm not sure I understand,Hale. What are you doing here?" I asked,crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed and declared,"Libby Parker, you're under arrest for the murder of Wyatt Stahl. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law."

The rest of my Miranda rights fell ill to my ears and I never heard the rest as he turned me around and cuffed me. He guided me outside then just as he begun stuffing me inside of the car, Juice pulled up beside the cruiser, looking beyond confused.

"Juice, tell Jax to come down to the station and help me out. Oh, and remind him that he's still going to die." I informed him as Hale shut the door.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!! So, I would so kill the author of this (aka me) if I was a reader reading this fanfiction. You know why? Because I just left you with another fucking CLIFFHANGER!!! Muhahahaha!!!! Sorry,guys but eventually I was going to end this...
B

U

T

THAT DAY ISN'T TODAY,BITCHES!!!!!!!! LOL, please keep reading. I love you all so comment,vote,and do stuff like that.