Quiet

About Two Weeks After the Death of Alvarez:

"Libby?" Juice asked, drawing half of my attention to where he stood in the doorway of my room while I played on my new phone. I glanced up and pressed the power button then asked,"You rang?" He waved a hand behind him then declared,"Jax wants you. Says it's important." I frowned,slightly worried about what he wanted me for, then stood up and walked beside him before I asked,"So, how's you and Angel going?"

"Still at war with each other." he answered after shooting me a quick glare. I rolled my eyes and laughed as we approached the garage then stated,"Can't say I blame you either. She's not exactly the person with the least thorns around here."

"I don't think you have much room to talk there, Reaper Princess." Opie chimed in, looping his arm around my neck to give me a noogie on my head. I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him then whined,"I don't even see why you guys call me that. I don't see no tiara on my head."

"Cause you're dating me and apparently, I'm Prince of Charming, which makes you my Reaper Princess." Jax answered for his best friend, looking somewhat nervous. I nodded once then mouthed, "Right," before I asked,"Hey, baby, what's up?"

"I'd like you to stay here for a bit." he answered, deadpan. I blinked blankly at him, confused with his statement, then he shred some light on the situation, "Look, you killed the fucking Prez of the Mayans so I'm pretty sure they're gonna be pissed. It's just precaution."

I nodded slowly and grabbed his hand before I started to play with his rings then asked,"Are you gonna stay with me?" He tilted his head back and forth then answered, "I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not."

"Okay then. Well,I'm gonna go find Gemma and do some productive. I feel lazy." I informed him before I kissed his knuckles and walked away from the three, only to see Opie glaring at Jax so I stopped in my tracks and asked,"Is there a problem here?"

"No problem." Opie answered, eyes never leaving his best friend's face. I nodded and just as I walked away, I managed to catch the words coming out of Ope's mouth,"You fucking liar. That's not why you're keeping her here."

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Tell her," Hey, my ex girlfriend is in town, and she spotted by to see me at the house, you wanna meet her?"" Jax demanded in return as he whipped to face his brother.

"No, not like that, you're supposed to tell her that your bitch of an ex is back in town and that she stopped at your house and that you don't want the two of them meeting." Opie sighed, sinking onto the barstool next to Jax. The blond threw his arms up then muttered,"I'm just hoping she goes away. I don't want her ruining Libby and I's relationship. Not after all we've been through."

I laced my fingers together,placing them over my stomach subconsciously, and continued to listen in on their conversation with horror etched in my expression.

"Look, just tell her the truth,Jax. That's the best answer to it all." Opie suggested,clapping a hand on his best friend's shoulder. Jax looked up and nodded then stated,"Alright, yeah, I'll do it. But I've gotta take and grab some stuff from the store first then I'll tell her."

Enraged, I stormed through the Clubhouse and out the front door, shoving Speedy and Half Sack out of the way, then jerked my door open and slammed the door when I got inside of the car.

I drove home and curled upon the couch, my anger starting to drain. I sat up and sighed then wondered out loud,"What the hell is wrong with me? I mean, damn, I know I can be a bit bipolar, but this is ridiculous."

I walked into the kitchen and begun to boil some eggs, craving some egg salad, then turned back to the living room where I had turned on some music to relax me until Jax shows up. About twenty minutes later, everything was mixed and set away after I made me a couple sandwiches and before I could take the first bite of my sandwich, the door bell rang.

I gritted my teeth then set it back down on the plate before I rose and walked to the door, figuring that it was Jax since he mentioned that he needed stuff from the store and probably used Ope's truck to do so. I couldn't have been more wrong.

In Jax's assumed place, there stood a very pretty woman which somewhat long brown hair that fell straight to her shoulders and soft hazel brown eyes that could've passed for my own if they had less green in them. She wore a simple lavender shirt with some blue jeans and tennis shoes,not to mention what might have been a designer purse, perhaps Prada.

"Hi, can I help you?" the past conversations that I had been overhearing for the last three weeks had obviously taught me nothing and her answer proved that statement correct.

"I'm looking for Jax Teller. Is he here?" she asked, twisting her fingers together nervously. I raised my eyebrows, getting slightly annoyed by the fact that she dodged my question, so I asked it again,"You don't get the answers you want until I get the ones I want."

"Fine. My name is Tara Knowles and I'm Jax's ex girlfriend. Now, is he here?" she snapped, her eyebrow twitching as she,too, glared in return at me. I fought to keep my jaw from dropping wide open and over her shoulder, I watched as Opie and Jax pulled up in Ope's truck then they exchanged the classic,"Oh shit." look.

"He wasn't but if you look behind you, you can see that he just got home." I informed her, placing my hands on my hips.

Okay, I am very aware that this is a short chapter but I needed this to happen.. So, this is how I planned it out. Plus I was holding my rabbits while writing the end of this so it got cut a little short as well. Love you guys!!! Vote,comment, and stuff like that.