I Need to Talk to Libby (Part 2)

The storm only increased through the day and it was kind of nice considering that I hadn't seen something like it since I left Chicago. It was a breath of fresh air for me, and everyone else in the Club seemed to agree with me. While we waited for midnight to strike, we played different card games. My personal favorite had to be when we played Spoons on two pool tables that we pushed together. It went a little something like this.

"So, how do we play again?" Juice asked, passing me the two combined decks of cards. I grinned and shuffled them before I started to pass out four cards to everyone who was playing with us as I explained the rules for a second time,"So the person who starts,which is me this round, will pass cards around the table to the person next to me who will look at it and see if they want it. Then, if they want it, they take it and put down a card that they don't want. You're only allowed to have four cards in your hand."

"And the first one to get four of a kind, takes a spoon from the middle and the person that doesn't grab one, loses the round and it goes on until there's two people left." Kip finished for me, flashing me a grin. Recently, we've been playing Spoons to pass the time, so he's practically a pro by now.

It always seemed to come down to me and Ope, which made me laugh a little and after several games of it, we divided to find other forms of entertainment.

Jax's Point of View:

It was close. So fucking close. I pulled Libby into my body then we started to rock back and forth to the soft song that was playing, thanks to Bobby who had hooked up the speakers and started the music up.

"I'll have Juice pick you up when we have Alvarez." I informed her, tangling my fingers with hers. She looked up at me then stated, "That's good. But what's going to happen before you get Alvarez? Who's getting the casualties in this?"

"They are! I swear, no one's going down tonight besides the Mayans. You'll get your revenge tonight. Trust me." I begged, cupping her chin. She nodded and gave me a quick kiss as Clay started to round us up. I looked down at her then declared, "I love you, Libby Parker."

Her hazel eyes widened and before she could reply, Opie was dragging me outside to our bikes. Instead of Libby following me out like I half expected her to, she stood in the doorway of the Clubhouse with her mouth slightly open and Half Sack at her side. She gave a half hearted wave at me then retreated as our bikes roared to life.

"What was that about?" Opie called to me over the bikes. I waved a hand in dismissal, hoping he'd drop the subject, only to receive a stern glare that read,"We'll talk about this shit eventually." We kicked our bikes into gear and rode to the destination that Julio had given us where no one was in sight, probably because we were about half a mile from where the Mayans leaders were meeting. Unfortunately for them, it'd be their last.

With quick and light steps, we hurried over and put on the silencer to our guns then waited to catch a glance at the browns. We spotted them pretty quickly, considering there was street lamps surrounding them. I waved my brothers in closer then ordered,"I want no collateral damage on this,so Tig, go with Clay. Hap, with Chibs, Bobby with Juice, and Ope, you're with me. Got it? Go. Take out the VP and Sergeant at Arms but don't touch Alvarez. We want him alive."

They repeated the plan to themselves as we separated in opposite directions and Ope hissed to me softly,"So what's wrong with you and Libs. She looked a little stunned when we left."

"I told her that I loved her." I admitted. He raised his eyebrows then asked,"Oh really? How long have you guys been together now?"

"A month, I think. Do you think I said it too soon?" I questioned, glancing over my shoulder at him.