Burned

Libby's Point of View:

I woke up and went straight for the shower. I washed my hair and body in the soap that I bought when I went shopping with Mama then changed into a pair of cut off stone washed shorts, a grey long sleeve shirt with a cut up back,and a pair of my new grey Converse.

I also used the money that the trucker gave me earlier that day, to get me some new shoes, Converse.

I pulled the brush through my hair then brushed my teeth before I walked out to see Mama thumbing through files.

"Hey,Mom. You need something?" I questioned, stuffing my dirty clothes into the hamper. She looked up and said,"Yes, actually I do. Instead of being a waitress today, you wanna work in the garage?"

"Yea,that's ok with me." I agreed, lacing up my Converse. She tilted my chin up to her then continued, "One more thing. Can you go wake up Jax? He's in his room, down the hall on the right. First door. Knock then go on in. Tell him I want him in the garage."

I nodded and walked down the hall to the room before knocking and pushed the door open only to see Jax fucking a cherry headed girl. My heart fell and I choked out after turning away, "Your mom wants you. She's in the garage."

I slammed the door shut then stalked to the garage. No more tears. It's time that I burn.

Gemma stopped me then asked, "Where's Jax at,baby girl?" I jabbed my finger behind me then stated,"In his room, fucking some crow eater."

She froze and begun to apologize when I cut her off,"It's fine, Gemma. Nothing I haven't seen before. " She grabbed my wrist before I could walk away then said,"You call me Mama or Mom. You are my girl,Libby. This changes nothing."

I nodded then she let me go, ordering me to check the files, check in people, stuff like that. I was heading into Mom's office to grab the files she told me to get when I felt someone wrap their hand around my wrist.

"Libby,we need to talk." he stated, turning me around. I looked down at the ground, so I wouldn't have to face him, his blue eyes, or his washboard abs.

"No, we don't. You want to talk to me. There's a difference,Jax." I protested, pulling away from him. I walked away but he shouted after me,"We will talk, Libby."

I flipped him the bird then chatted with Bobby, Chibs,Tigs, and even Happy once or twice. Juice avoided me, which I was grateful for.

"So, love, what'd Jacky boy want from ya?" Chibs asked as I filled more paperwork for him.

"I caught him fucking a redhead crow eater. He wants to talk about it. I told him to fuck off." I answered, shrugging. He chuckled and stated, "That means Ruby's back in town and after Jax then."

I held up the classic,Ok,sign then handed him his papers and walked away. Mama stuck her head out then yelled for me. I scooted over to her and she said, "Go get Jax. He's under the blue car over there."

She pointed to a blue Skyline and I saw his boots out from under the car. I nodded meekly then walked over to the Skyline. I kicked his left shoe then stated, "Gemma wants you. Now."

He rolled out, covered in grease and oil, which he totally rocked and ruined for me then said,"We still need to talk."

"No, we don't." I protested, walking over to Ope, who needed me to get him something.

Jax's Point of View:

She had ruined the color grey. Now I can't see the color without seeing her in my mind. Motherfucker. I'm gonna need another crow eater and soon.