Back Again

A Few Weeks Later:

Jax hasn't said a peep to me in three weeks. Not that I minded. In the few weeks that I've lived in Charming, I've grown extremely close to Chibs,Half Sack,and Gemma.

Half Sack is like the pain in the ass little brother that I never had nor wanted. Or, I guess it would be big brother since he's older than me, (just by a few years though). Chibs was a great friend to me, and I loved him. Not in a romantic type, or like a big brother. More like a best friend. Gemma had become the mother that I never really have had.

Everyone in the Club told me that I should feel special. The reason behind it, is because apparently Gemma hates anyone and everyone not a part of the Club. She denied all of it, then begun using some of her most colorful parts of her vocabulary then started threatening to bring out the skateboard again. I don't know what the hell that meant, but I decided to keep my mouth shut about it.

I discovered that I was working for a MC, they was known as Sons of Anarchy, or SAMCRO. I finally figured out what SAMCRO stood for after a while (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original) but I knew nothing of what happened inside the Club, I just worked as a waitress.

I was wondering to the kitchen early in the morning when I saw Juice sitting on a stool, asleep. I sighed and walked over to him before I flicked him on the nose. He jumped up like someone had shot him in the ass before he fell back and landed on flat on his back.

"How long have you been up?"I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest. He rubbed the back of his neck then muttered, "Hell, I don't know. Uh, Clay had me looking into some Intel. I just... I uh fell asleep."

I laughed softly then grabbed three cups before making coffee for us. Juice,Gemma, and I. I knew Gemma would be up in a couple minutes, considering that the guys was out on a run in Nevada I believed. She was running the garage and I was helping out in the Clubhouse. Granted, I would work on a car or two here or there but, other than that, I was stuck inside the Clubhouse.

I set the cup in front of him then stated,"You look like shit. So here, you need it." He accepted it gratefully, then stated,"Listen, Libby, I never really got to apologize, for my actions a couple weeks back. You know, with the whole kiss shit. I'm really sorry."

I raised an eyebrow and laughed before I said, "Juice. I may be young, but you sure as hell wasn't my first kiss. You really need to learn how to use your tongue by the way."

He smiled and declared,"Thanks for the advice,Lib. I appreciate it. And thanks for the coffee by the way." He stood up then kissed me on my cheek before he begun walking when I stopped him.

"Oh and Juice?" He turned around and hummed in acknowledgement then I stated, "The next time you kiss me, Jax won't be the one you should be worried about. Because I will cut your tongue out and shove it up your ass. Got it?"

He gulped then nodded and walked back to his room. I sighed then laughed under my breath before I sipped on my coffee a little.

"So, Jax is the one who saved ya,huh," Gemma asked as she walked into the kitchen. I hummed then muttered, "Yea, he sure was." She glanced down at my attire then grinned.

"Oh shush up,"I silenced her with a wave of my hand. She laughed then stated,"It looks good on you,baby girl. Maybe he'll even make you his 'ld lady." I scoffed and grumbled,"No, he won't. He hates me."

Jax's Point of View:

"So,Jax is the one who saved ya,huh?"I heard Ma ask someone as I stepped into the Clubhouse. The person hummed and replied, Yea, he sure was." I stepped further and closer to Ma and company, only to find Libby and my mom talking.