I'm not Fooled

The next two weeks was maddening. No one knew who took me or why they did it. According to the Prez of the MC that kidnapped me, Alvarez, I was SAMCRO's princess.

"You're alive. I'm surprised,little novio." Alvarez stated,causing my eyes to flutter open. They possibly broke my ankle last week then had beaten me all this week and I'm surprised myself that I'm not dead. I licked my lips groggily then coughed as a shiver of pain rushed through my veins and I groaned weakly at the ache I felt.

"Just a little while,pequeño, and I'll put you out of your misery." he promised, causing me to sob at the thought of dying. Why the hell do I have to die for the Club?

"Please, Alvarez. Please, don't do this. It isn't fair, I'm not SAMCRO's princess, the VP hates my guts!!" I shrieked but that sent me into a brutal coughing fit. He patted my head then stated,"Don't worry, pequeño. It's nothing personal."

I sunk in defeat just as the roar of bikes filled my ears, giving me some sense of hope.

"Oh, settle down, novio. It's just my guys." he assumed. The door was kicked off the hinges and I spotted the famous cut of The Charming Reapers.

I let out a puff of relief before Alvarez held a knife to my throat, causing the Sons of Anarchy to freeze where they stood. Clay, Jax, and Opie was at the front of the bunch, holding guns to the Mayans' Prez's head.

'I'm gonna give you two seconds to let her go before I blow your fucking brains all over these goddamn walls." Jax warned, stepping closer. The Mexican chuckled and glanced down at my swollen face then replied,"Oh, no you won't. See, your pretty little girlfriend is fingertip length from a knife so sharp, I won't even have to push hard as I slit her throat."

"Please don't do this. Oh, please." I whimpered, the tears running down my puffy cheeks. He posted my face then said, "All you have to do, is tell your little crew to leave the Niners alone."

"Alright, I will, we will!! Please... Just give her back." Jax begged, lowering his gun. Alvarez shot Clay a look, which he nodded and the Mexican released me from my restraints before shoving me forward to Jax. (Dudes, I wrote this at 5:14a.m. while watching Pacific Rim.)

The blond caught me then held me close as he kissed my knotted hair. I cried while he picked me up then carried me out to his bike, the rest of his brothers following him out.

We arrived at the Clubhouse and I had been silent the entire ride, ignoring the questions Jax had been throwing at me. I slid off the back of the bike and spotted Gemma, Kip, Piney, and Juice waiting in the parking lot.

"Libby!" Gemma exclaimed, rushing towards me. I let her pull me into a death grip of a hug. I forced a smile for the sake of The Reaper Queen then turned to face the worry filled expressions of my rescuers.

"Well,since no one else is gonna say it, you look like shit." Opie pointed out, causing me to laugh at his blunt statement that eased the tense atmosphere.

"Is there any possible way that I can get a shower? I feel like shit." I asked, turning to Gemma. She nodded then replied, "I'll bring you clothes,baby. Go get cleaned up. Jax, help her out."

The blond tangled his fingers up with mine like a spider would spin it's web before he tugged me into my dorm that he surrendered over to me almost two months ago.(That's right peeps!! Two months til they can do da thing 😜) He nodded towards the bed and I realized he wanted me to sit down so he could clean my injuries.

He grabbed the first aid kit and began cleaning the most severe sounds that he spotted before the VP's head decided that this was the best time to start playing Questions 101.