Officer Asshole

"Libby, I can't do anything, my hands are tied here." Hale declared, throwing his hands up in defeat. I waved my own cuffed wrists in front of his face then shouted,"Yeah, I sure as hell don't know how that fucking feels, now do I?!!" He sighed and stood up then said,"I'll go see if Unser is back."

I leaned back in my chair and sighed, annoyed about the metal molded around my wrists, then shifted around in hopes of getting comfortable, only for the door to the interrogation room to open and Unser stepped into the room, looking a little sad to see me in front of him.

"Unser, you don't understand. I haven't seen Wyatt for weeks, maybe even a month or two." I stated, sounding a little desperate for him to believe me. He sat down in front of me where Hale once was sitting then opened the file he had in his hand before he spilled the pictures out in front of me before he informed me of their contents,"Wyatt Stahl was murdered three weeks ago, by someone unknown. Right now, you were the last person who saw him alive. So what happened between the two of you?"

"Look,I'm going to tell you the same exact thing that I told Officer Asshole in there. Wyatt and I went on one date then he told me that he didn't think he could handle the fact that I had some kind of weird relationship with the Soon-to-be King of SAMCRO. I saw him once more and that's when he showed up at the park while I was there with Donna and her kids."

He raised his eyebrows at my words then he pulled out more photos then laid them in front of me before he asked,"Then why is there pictures of Wyatt leaving the Sons of Anarchy garage with a bloodied mouth?"

I paled as I picked up the photo which revealed the fact that he really was there and he left with blood running out of his mouth. I opened my mouth then shut it before I answered,"Um, he came to make up the whole park and carnival thing to me. I totally forgot about that. He grabbed my wrist and Jax bloodied his mouth. I swear that's the last time that I saw him. Please, you don't understand. That was nearly two, maybe three months ago. I haven't seen him since."

"Alright, where was you exactly two weeks ago from today?" he asked, shifting as well. I paled at his question then replied,"With the boys, you can ask anyone of them. Mostly Jax,Opie, Chibs, and Tig. I was with them for most of the day but then we went back to the Clubhouse and spent the rest of the night there. I was literally never alone."

"So you have an alibi? Is that what you're telling me?" Unser asked, clasping his fingers together. I nodded and answered, "You're damn straight, buttercup. Now, you can check my alibi out then release me."

"Alright." he replied, standing up. The door flew open and Hale darted in then he pushed me against the wall, flipping the chair onto its back in the process, and shouted, "You're a liar! You killed him,didn't you?! And those damn Sons of Anarchy probably helped you out too!! Tell me the truth!"

"The truth is that you're a fucking psycho! Now get off of me before I call self defense and kick your candy ass with my hands tied in front of me." I screamed in return,struggling the best I could.

"You're lying!" he screamed, shaking me back and forth, slamming my back into the wall with every shake. I lifted my cuffed wrists then cracked the bridge of his nose with the chain that connected the two cuffs.

"You bitch!" he cursed, holding his nose that was now gushing with blood. I held my hands up then turned to Unser and exclaimed, "You saw that he was hurting me, right? Shaking me into the wall?!"

"I did." he replied sheepishly. I nodded and declared,"Uncuff me. I'm not your dude that killed him. I have an alibi and no reason to lie or kill him." He sighed and uncuffed me before I rubbed my wrists and stated,"I'll see you around,Unser, just not in cuffs. Hope your nose is broke, asshole."