ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Present time.........

The shuffling of sheets can be heard in a room where a man is sleeping with his one leg out of the bed. The man woke up hearing his phone ringing continuously. He groaned and started searching for his phone with closed eyes Finally he found it and lifted the call.

"Who the fuck is it huh." He asked irritated at the early morning.

"Jeongukk it's me ...my fiancé is not home, how about you come and we can have some fun.?" A sultry voice came from another line making him groan and get up ruffling his hair. He cut the call without saying anything and went to the washroom to freshen up.

Soon after he was done getting ready he came out wearing a casual loose t-shirt with ripped jeans. He took his black sunglasses, and bike keys and made his way towards the exit.

He made his way towards his bike and hopped on it. He started the bike making his way towards someone's house. He knocked on the door while smoking. The door was immediately opened by a girl who widened her eyes but smirked later. Jeongukk pushed her inside and made her sit on a kitchen slab hurriedly by lifting her thighs.

"Fast take off the clothes," he said while unbuckling his pants.

"Eager aren't we" the girl smirked while taking off her top.

Before he can touch her they hear the door knocking.

"The fuck!?" He muttered irritatedly

"I think it is my fiancé," the girl said while adjusting her dress hurriedly.

"Fucking hell" saying that he stormed out of the house and went to the main door opened it while smoking with an irritated face.

He didn't even give a look to the man who had been knocking on the door and just went to his bike and started it leaving the man outside dumbfounded.

He started his bike when his phone rang he answered the call without looking at the caller I'd cause he knew who would call him in the morning.

"What is it, guy?" Jeongukk asked while parking his bike in the garage.

"Yah kook where were you early in the morning? don't tell me you went to that bitch's house again" Yug, Kim Yugyeom doctor also the best friend of Jeongukk asked in frustration with a done voice.

Jeongukk just hummed and made his way towards his room. Yug just signed and asked, "Fine how did the surgery go yesterday?"

"Good" Jeongukk just replied with one word slicking his hair back.

"Ok then eat breakfast I will visit later," Yug said and hung up the call.

Jeongukk threw his phone on a sofa and started searching for his baby.

"Tae...tae... where are you, baby..!?" He started calling out while searching everywhere Soon he found her on the floor eating meat making him immediately run towards her.

"Tae is it the meat you are eating huh!?" He immediately made the lay on his lap and started taking it out of her mouth.

"Sir, it's a dog of course it would eat meat only" the maid, who is at the window cleaning them replied.

Jeongukk looked at her with a dangerous glare making her turn around immediately doing her work.

"How many times should I tell you, huh She is not a dog. She is tae u get it!" Jeongukk said sternly with a deep cold voice and turned towards Tae making shivers run through the maid's spine.

"And you when did you start to learn to eat meat huh.. You won't eat non-veg right!" Jeongukk asked in a soft tone took off the meat piece and gave her milk.

He looked up when he heard a snorting sound coming from the maid to see she was controlling her laugh. His eyes darkened.

"What!?" Jeongukk asked with a dark glare

"Sir it's just how can a dog I mean she talk sir, that you are asking her?" She said while controlling her laugh making Jeongukk look at her. He immediately took the bottle beside him and threw it towards the maid who ran to the kitchen but yelled when the bottle hit her neck hard.

"How many times should I tell you she is not a dog huh!? And what the fuck is your fucking problem with Tae. Did I ever tell you to take care of her huh!? Did I ask you to clean the dirty of her? No right so shut your stinky ass mouth up" Saying that he turned towards Tae while the maid's face became red with embarrassment.

She without saying anything just went to the kitchen.

"Aish see tae for everyone we are looking like weak bitches!" Jeongukk said and took the dog with him and made her sit on the sofa and he sat beside them.

He took an alcohol bottle poured it into his glass and started drinking while leaning his head on the head of the sofa.

Remembering the beautiful memories........

To be continued.....