𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣

Jeongukk and tae reached the jeon's house

Jeongukk and tae reached the jeon's house. Jeongukk got down of the car and went towards tae's side who was about to open the door.

Before tae can open he immediately opened the door for tae making tae smile and kiss his cheek.

Tae got off and smiled when she saw Jeongukk's brother who smiled back before shaking their hands.

"So happy to see you here tae! Mom is excited to meet you!" Jonghyun said smiling making Jeongukk smile.

"Let's go love" Jeongukk said and held tae's hand who smiled and intertwined their hands before making their way inside the house.

The three went inside and was greeted by Jeongukk and jonghyun's mother.

"Mom this is taehyung, mr.kim's daughter" jonghyun introduced tae to mrs.jeon.

jeongukk has his hand behind her, on her waist secretly. tae smiled to herself and greeted mrs.jeon while doing namaste.

"hi dear, you are so beautiful...mr.kim's genes is clearly seen in you" mrs.jeon said while caressing her hair softly making tae smile shyly, blushing.

"im so happy that you came dear, take some rest...our maid will show you the guest room" mrs.jeon said while smiling

"thank you aunty" tae thanked smiling.

mrs.jeon smiled and went to look after the foor.

"Lets go baby" jeongukk whispered making tae nod smiling.

tae waved bye to jonghyun who smiled and waved at tae.

jeonguk said he will show the room to maid and made her leave.

both reached the room and jeongukk opened the door lock while looking at tae with a whipped smile.

she raised her eyebrow as if asking 'what' smiling at jeongukk. he shook his head and lookde here and there.

at first tae was confused but her eyes widened when jeongukk pecked herlips and ran away from there.

tae blushed furiously while fidgitting with the dupatta.

she went inside the room and smiled seeing the interior. the room is so cosy doesnt feel like a guest room at all.

 the room is so cosy doesnt feel like a guest room at all

𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒖 (❤︎) 𝑻𝒌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara