ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

its been a month since jeongukk graduated and all these days tae and jeongukk didnt leave each other

right now tae is on jeongukk's lap with jeongukk leaning on the rock. they both are came outside to have some fresh air for sometime cause after few minutes they have to go back to pack luggages.

because they all (jeongukk, tae and jeongukk's friends) are shifting into a bigger house.

jeongukk signed in content while pulling tae closer to his chest and kept his chin on her head while she is making flower crown with leaves and flower that are present there.

he just kept looking at her with a soft love sick smile on his face. his hand slowly went inside the top she is wearing and caressed her skin, kneeding her milky waist softly.

tae didnt say anything and let him do whatever he wants and leaned on his chest keeping her all weight on jeongukk's body.

he smelled her hair which smells like a strawberry and cinammon bacause his naughty baby used his shampoo in the morning saying she wanna smell like him.

and who is jeongukk to deny his baby girlfriend.

"Gukkie" tae called out and turned a bit aside to jeongukk buut jeongukk just lifted her in his arms and made her sit on his lap facing him.

tae didnt even get startled cause she got used to it how jeongukk would just pick her up like a feather.

"See! how is it?" tae asked while keeping the flower crown on her own head smiling cutely.

"aww love you look so freaking adorable baby" jeongukk cooed and pecked her lipa making tae smile shyly.

"Here i made it for you too" tae said and took a crown which was made with leaves and less flowers.

SHe kept it on his head and adjusted his hair neatly with a natural tiny pout on her lips.

jeongukk just kept looking at her without blinking with a whipped eyes.

HE leaned in and kissed her neck making tae hum and close her eyes.

The kisses soon turned into sucking.

he sucked softly on her milky neck while tae continued doing what she was doing.

"You look cute gukkie" Tae said softly while touching his nose.

jeongukk chuckled and kissed her who immediately kissed back with the same passion.

"Shall we go? or you wanna stay more time love" jeongukk asked looking at tae who made a thinking face and nodded smiled after sometime.

"lets go " tae said to which jeongukk nodded and got up with tae still in his arms and made her stand.

he adjusted her dress top and hair and both made their way towards the bike which was parked aside.